Chapter 4

-Seth's Point of View-

I woke up with a slight moan as I was suddenly glad that Roman was still asleep because my body was pressed against his. The huge bulge in my pants would probably make him question me, and I didn't want that. I tried to get all of the dirty thoughts out of my mind but each time I did Roman would sink back into my mind. I groaned in distress as I realized that it was going to take time to get rid of it. I got up to go clean the dishes and try to make my room look presentable before Roman wakes up. I tried getting every dish clean but the grease on one of the plates was making me get OCD about getting it cleaned. Curse me for eating wings! I feel arms wrap around my waist causing me to jump slightly, as the person behind me laughs a deep chuckle.

"Good morning Colby." He said, keeping me in his arms as he talks. Every touch he gives me causes me to melt. He's the only one that I allow to touch my hair. If anybody else messes with it, I'll growl slightly and swat their hand away. However, when he touches it I melt into his hand and enjoy the moment.

"Good morning Joe. Sorry, I was just trying to get everything cleaned before you woke up, but I can't get the damn grease off of this plate." I complained as I leaned back against his stomach so that my head was resting between his neck and shoulder blade. His hands slowly traveled down my waist causing my cheeks to burn up.

"You know, I could help you with the little problem you have going on there." His deep voice rang out with a growl as he kissed my neck slightly.

"I'm not gay Roman, and neither are you." I say lying as I protested.

"That's not what I heard when I woke up in the middle of the night to go piss, and heard you moaning my name while you were humping the bed." He remarked as my cheeks began to feel like fire. I mean me doing that would explain why I woke up with well, nevermind.

"I was not." I say as my face grows redder, causing me to lose focus on the dish and let it go crashing down to the floor. Thank god that it was plastic and not glass.

"Uh... Roman. Harder, Roman. Roman... mmmm." Roman moaned, mocking me as I blushed more.

"Shut up, Roman." I growled as I leaned over to pick up the plate, forgetting that he was standing right behind me, so my butt slid against him, and oh God, was he big.

"Well, considering that you're bent over in front of me in almost the exact position that you were in last night, I would say that I have a reason to be mocking you, Sethie." He purred leaning in so that his body was against mine as he kissed my cheek.

"Okay, okay. I get it, I am gay. I like you. Now can you please stop being a tease?" I groaned as I slowly stood back up and managed to get out of his strong Samoan grip.

"I'm sorry, Sethie. Do you think that I should just leave and let you sort out that problem on your own?" He asked with a slight sigh as he pointed to my jeans. It had gotten sore since Roman wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. It was me bending over in front of him that had my gears spinning the most though.

"Yes...no... I don't know." I said as I struggled to clear my mind. He crawled into bed with me and nipped my neck making me bite my lip to cause the moan, that I knew would come out, to be muffled.

"How about I do you the favor if you do me the favor? I haven't been able to well, you know, since I had that surgery on my stomach. It hurts too much to be laying or sitting that way for too long." He asked/ stated.

"Okay." I simply say, as I felt his warm hand brushing against my stomach and along the waistline to my pajama bottoms, causing a slight moan to be released from my mouth as he pulled down my pants causing me to spring free. I don't sleep with underwear on... I never had.

"You're a naughty boy. Getting into bed with me like that." Roman growled as I felt his hand smack against my butt. It wasn't hard enough to seriously hurt, but it was hard enough that the sting caused a feeling of arousal. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down along with his jockstrap. It drove me nuts when he wore them. He used to sleep in nothing but his underwear so it would frustrate me even more.

"Like you're any better." I slightly growled as I smacked his butt. I heard his moan as he licked his hand and then wrapped it around my member causing the feeling of wetness and warmth to wrap around me as he stroked. I have jerked myself off a couple of times to the thoughts that my mind concocted about Roman, but none of those ever felt as good as this. I returned the favor as I slowly licked my hand, being a tease. I wrapped my hand around Roman and a moan immediately escaped his lips as he thrusted his hand against me rougher, causing me to let out a high pitched moan. We both laid there stroking each other off gently until the competition arised.

The competition was to see who could get who to cum first and hardest. Our hands moved quickly against each other's shafts causing both of us to shake slightly because of arousal as we moaned each other's name. I could feel my balls starting to weigh down as my release was going to come soon. I played with Roman's slightly groping them in my hands as I squeezed slightly causing him to pulsate. His pulsation was slowly replaced with his thumb teasing my tip causing me to moan in frustration as I knew I was so close to release but I was trying to hold it in. I started stroking Roman faster as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he arched his back.

"Come on, Roman. Cum for me baby." I whispered in his ear as he lost it and spilt all over his stomach and my hand as I smirked and ran my hand against him trying to milk out as much as I could from his thick Samoan cock. Before releasing my own load and feeling myself shutter as he got out every last drop and then licked my stomach and his hand to get every drop of it into his mouth. I returned the favor and licked his stomach and my hand drawing the salty but sweet taste into my mouth as I pulled on a pair of Calvin Kleins and a pair of black jeans while Roman pulled his clothes back on as well.

"That was uhm, kind of amazing." I said while blushing at my Shield brother.

"I love you, Seth." He said, kissing me as I kissed back.

"I love you too, Roman." I blushed.