Chapter 5

-Roman's Point of View-

After I had gotten dressed, I laid with Colby cuddling him close to me as he yawned. He seemed so tired. It was probably because releasing that hard after so many months of not being able to, exhausted him. I knew that it had made me overly tired. I kissed his cheek as he buried his two toned hair into my chest.

"Did you know that even for a Samoan, your moans are loud?" He teased as he kissed my chest.

"Well, at least I have a good reason to be loud. Your screams probably alerted the whole hotel about what we were doing. Although they probably thought that we did alot more then what we actually did." I teased back while wrapping him in both of my arms. I felt his cheeks grow hot against my bare chest, telling me that he was blushing.

"Chu." He said adorably, as he shielded his head into my chest more. He was so cute when he blushed to the point where I placed my thumb underneath his chin and planting a soft kiss on his lips, making him kiss back. He closed his eyes and made a weird face as his face heated up more.

"You're cute when you blush." I commented.

"Shut up, Joe." He groans as he cuddles closer to me and wraps a leg around my waist and an arm around my torso.

"What if I don't?" I questioned while raising an eyebrow teasingly, just to see what he would do.

"Ugh, you're so annoying. You know that I can't do anything to hurt you. You aren't fair." Colby complained as he continued to stay cuddled with me.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and stroked his cheek lovingly.

"Well considering that I'm not supposed to be hanging out with you because of the storyline that is currently going on,  I would say that we can't really do much. I want to be with you, Joe. It sucks that I can't spend every moment of everyday with you." He explained as a soft groan escaped his plump pink lips. "You should go hang out with Jon."

"Is that what you want me to do?" I asked. I was kind of hurt that he didn't want to hang out with me the whole day but I didn't want to show it, so I just asked the question.

"Not really, but you have to. I can't go with you to eat, and I don't have any food here. So, if you want to eat, I would suggest going with Jon. It's kind of the Authority's Rules." He said with a slight groan behind his voice.

"The Authority is like a fucking sorority. You can't hang out with people outside of it. Their rules all suck. But since I need food to survive, I'll go hang out with Jonathan." I complained as I started my walk back to my room.

"Wait! Joe..." Seth called after me.

"Yeah Colby?" I called back still slightly upset.

"I love you." He said sweetly.

"Yeah, I love you too." I say with a slight tone of annoyance. I wanted him to beg me to stay. I wanted him to stop me from walking out, but he didn't. I continued to walk up to my room and then plopped onto my bed, throwing my bag down with a thud.

"What's wrong man?" Jon asked, looking over at me.

"I DON'T want to talk about it." I growled as I let the rest of the day drag on. Occasionally getting up to either eat or go to the restroom. I was just so annoyed that I couldn't spend all of the time that I wanted to with Colby. I finally ended up falling asleep at around 10, and dreaming of Colby while I thrashed around punching and kicking everything in my sleep while screaming at somebody to 'Stop being an idiot.', or at least that's what Jonathan told me the next morning when I woke up to see him rubbing his head.