𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘗𝘖𝘎!

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

sophia cracked her knuckles as she approached the large school building, 'put it in the past' by soular system playing softly through her airpods as she walked.

she smiled under her mask at her teacher as she stepped into the huge lecture room, scanning over the rows of seats for a place to sit. the dark haired girl sighed as she realized she was pretty much too late to get a good seat and settled on a seat by the back.

she took out one of her airpods, keeping the calming tune playing quietly through the other one as she sat down, her hair falling somewhat into her face as she tucked the case into her backpack.

as much as sophia enjoyed the subject of filming and editing videos, obviously she enjoys it since its what this school was all for. she couldn't help but doze off during the lecture. the mix of the few hours of sleep she had gotten the night before, her teachers boring voice that didn't have a hint of interest in it and the calming melody of 'blue moon' by khai dreams playing quietly she struggled to keep her eyes open as she leaned her head on her hand.

meanwhile the blond boy next to her was listening intensively to the lecture. he thankfully found this class super interesting and sat listening, trying his hardest to ignore the uncomfortable chair the lecture hall had to offer.

"and remember, we don't have school tomorrow. i'll see you next week." the teacher said. sophia's head shot up with a smile at the sound of those words. "pog!" she whispered, a little too loud considering the blond by next to her looked at her. tommy couldn't help with quietly laugh at the sudden burst of energy from the girl next to him.

sophia sent the boy and awkward smile before she quickly got up and grabbed her things. oh my god i'm such an idiot, she mentally cursed herself as she rushed to get out of the class and the awkwardness that came with it. sophia just hoped to god she would never have to sit near that boy again after she embarrassed herself completely.

sophie‼️ @sophiaisntlost

i just yelled pog in my lecture hall and the boy next to me heard me and looked at me weird. im so embarrassed pls help. 😃😃

💬 5,091 ♻️921 ❤️89k

|

user1 @user1

omg i would never go back

💬 312 ♻️91 ❤️19k

|

sophie‼️ @sophiaisntlost

idk how im gonna go back, im just gonna avoid him

💬 231 ♻️32 ❤️21k

user3 @user3

was he at least cute??

💬 31 ♻️12 ❤️9k

|

sophie‼️ @sophiaisntlost

idk plus boys are fucking gross 🤮🤮

💬 30 ♻️21 ❤️11k

|

user6 @user6

queen shit! but women on the other hand...

💬 29 ♻️30 ❤️10k

|

sophie‼️ @sophiaisntlost

^^^ UPVOTE

💬 21 ♻️31 ❤️13k

|

stella :] @stellatheauthor

VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER CUZ POG

💬 1m ♻️99m ❤️938184293m

tommy was now at home, sitting at his desk in a vc with phil, wilbur, techno, and tubbo. "oh and the girl next to me said pog today." tommy said, everyone in the vc laughed. "do you think she would know who you are?" wilbur asked. "i hope not." tommy laughed. "oh my god, you should be friends with them!" tubbo said. technoblade laughed, "tommy talking to a women? please!" he said with a laugh. tommy groaned, "shut up technoblade, i probably won't. have you met the people here? what if she turns out to be a roadman and beats me up! she'll be all like, "bruv what are you fucking doing, talking to me and saying pog and all this shit? fucking wanker!"" tommy said, making his voice deeper and accent more prominant when he did the roadmen impression. "i- what!" phil asked, following with a laugh.

sophia smiled down at the gray cat that circled around her legs as she walked through the door. "hi benny." she reached down to pet the soft animal. "hi honey! how was school?" her mom walked to the door. "it was good, boring as always. it was just another lecture." sophia said, pulling her backpack further on her shoulder. her mother nodded, leaning over to place a kiss on her daughters forehead as she walked back into the living room.

the girl dropped her backpack by her door with a sigh as she flopped down on her bed. benny wandered into the room and set himself on top of sophias back. sophia laughed turned to look at the cat. "goodnight." she said to the cat, laying her head on her comforter, not bothering to move to lay properly as she drifted into sleep, knowing she would regret not putting her phone on charge or changing into more comfortable clothes.

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

i just ate some hot and sour soup, that shit is so good my god. also why does coldplay make such good music??? anyways i'm gonna go on a writing spree and update all my books, either 4ever or best friends is next !

ok i'm asking for you to go eat some yummy food cuz i know u know that shit tastes so good and you'll feel so much better after you take care of yourself, this includes taking your meds if you need to and don't forget to drink some nice water, ily <3