𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

"if i get stabbed on my way there i will haunt your entire bloodline for my whole ghost life." sophia said as she grabbed her sweatshirt. "sophia ghost arc?" tommy said, his voice loud from the phone speakers. "shut the fuck up, dickhead." she said, voice laced in fake annoyance. "alright bruv, i'm leaving now. text me when you're close!" he yelled before hanging up the call. she sighed, a small smile on her face.

sophia pulled her hood over her head as she walked, hoping to look slightly more masculine. oh the joys of being a woman. she tucked her cold hands into the pockets of the navy sweatshirt as she walked, the sounds of her white air forces hitting the pavement. at least one of the two friends had shoe game.

tommy hilfiger

sophia
tommy i swear to the gods
above where the fuck are you

tommy hilfiger
im at our normal table
already

sophia
you mean to tell me that
our plan was to meet at
the park AND THEN go to
the restaurant but instead
you just went without me

tommy hilfiger
yeah i got bored of waiting

sophia
oh you actual dick

sophia
im gonna murder you when
i get there

tommy hilfiger
your 5'3 self is gonna murder
me? the biggest man of all time?

sophia
stfu we both know ur not 6'3

tommy hilfiger
I AM 6'3

sophia
not the time, im literally gonna
get kidnapped cuz ur dumbass
didnt wanna wait

tommy hilfiger
maybe you should look up from
your fucking phone and pay
attention and you wont get
kidnapped

sophia
sometimes i seriously wonder
why im still friends with you

tommy hilfiger
WHY? IM A HUGE MAN WHO
GETS ALL THE WOMAN

sophia
😐😐

sophia
ok im gonna stop texting you
so i dont run into a tree

tommy hilfiger
only a dumbass would do that

sophia
i have a video of you running into
a pole and im not afraid to post it
EVERYWHERE

tommy hilfiger
i fucking hate you

sophia
mhm

sophia
be there in like 5 mins dickhead

"you're so lucky i'm alive right now or you'd be blamed for my death if anyone saw my phone." sophia whisper yelled as she took her seat across from tommy. "whatever, you took to long." she groaned.

the pair sat catching up with each other until the waiter came by. "hello, i'm dave and i'll be your waiter today. do you guys know what you want? or should we start with drinks?" sophia looked down at the menu, she looked up at tommy and he nodded. "can we just get two cokes and ill get a burrito please." he smiled at the waiter who nodded and began scribbling the order down.

"i'll get the chicken enchilada and some churros please." sophia said with a smile. "alright... should be out in about 20 minutes." the waiter said with a smile before walking off.

"why the fuck is talking to other people so hard." sophia leaned back in her chair. tommy laughed. "its not you're just a huge pussy." she reached over the table and slapped his arm. "arsehole."

the dark haired girl glared at her friend from across the table. "tommy." she said, no response. the dude was literally right in front of her and was still managing to focus on his phone and ignore her. sophia sighed and began kicking him lightly. "tommy, tom, tommyinnit, tommy." she repeated. "oi dickhead, run me your shoes mate!" she whisper yelled, gaining his attention.

"oh come on, thats what gets your attention?" she laughed. he smiled softly and put his phone down. "sorry, techno, phil, wil and tubbo wanna meet you and they were asking about it." she smiled. "sure! i think i've heard dream and george talking about wilbur and techno before."

"hey idiot, think fast!" tommy said before tossing a basketball at sophia, hitting her in the leg. "ow! you fucking dickhead i'm gonna murder you tall ass bitch!" sophia said, running after her tall friend.

the pair of friends laughed as sophia chased tommy through the grass and small playground next to the basketball court. "okay, okay, i'm sorry!" tommy yelled as he jumped off the bright playground. "as you should be."

"film my tiktoks woman." tommy said, handing his phone to sophia. "what the fu-" "click record!" she laughed with a confused face but complied anyways, pressing the red button and pointing the camera at tommy.

"tiktok, crep check!" sophia laughed silently and pointed the camera down at his shoes, an audible gasp being heard from the girl. "your shoes are shit tommy oh my god." the video ended with cut off yelling from tommy.

tommy led her back to the basketball court. "hello tiktok, i'm listening to drake right now. i'm the sportster, i'm in my envorONment." he got ready to shoot the ball, "environment." sophia whispered.

"tiktok, i'm here with the woman sophia." he held the basketball as if he was going to throw it at sophia. "tommy if you throw that ball you are sexist." sophia said quickly, watching him drop the ball.

"sit down tall motherfucker." sophia said as she caught the bright ball. "why?" she shrugged. tommy groaned dramatically and sat down. "catch." sophia said as she bounced the ball across the court to him.

"so you really wanna meet techno and them?" tommy asked, bouncing the ball back to his friend. "yeah of course. meet the philza minecraft, wilbur soot and technoblade? and tubbo!" she said happily, a smile resting on her face as they passed the ball back and forth. "you know phil?" sophia jokingly scoffed. "do i know THE creator of minecraft? who do you think i am tommy?" he laughed, both of them silently agreeing that notch literally doesn't exist.

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

idk i usually don't do late updates but its 1:30 am rn, i usually wait until like midday to post chapters but ig we'll see how this goes.

yk, IT'D BE REAL FUCKING SWELL IF YOU WERE TO GET TF UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF