𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

"ey, sophia, do you wanna come to brighton to see phil, will, niki and a few others?" tommy asked, walking next to her. sophia looked at him, wide eyes. "really?" she slowed her walking, "are you yanking my chain bro?" she said laughing. he gave her a weird look, shaking his head. "no, i'm for real."

sophia looked back at tommy as she walked, "why are we even here?" tommy asked. sophia shushed him, "be quiet!" she whispered.

sophiaisntlost

liked by georgenotfound and 271,282 otherssophiaisntlost on an adventure view all 7,821 commentsgeorgenotfound what are you doing? i'll tell mum

sophiaisntlost on an adventure
view all 7,821 comments
georgenotfound what are you doing? i'll tell mum

tommy laughed quietly at the comments from their friends as sophia wandered a bit ahead of him, looking for the staircase leading to the next level of the parking garage.

"tommy literally shut the hell up." she scolded, turning around and waiting for him to catch up.

tommy handed sophia her phone back, "are we even aloud to be here?" he asked. "i don't know that's why i'm telling you to shut the fuck up." sophia said with a laugh.

"have any crisps?" tommy asked. sophia nodded and unzipped her bag, taking out hula hoops and walkers crisps.

"so, you excited for brighton?" tommy asked as he opened a bag of crisps.

"fuck yeah, kristen said she'd do my nails." she said, pushing her hand into his face. he swatted her hand away as they laughed, "god, i'm gonna regret this."

the blond handed sophia his phone, she looked up at him, making a face of confusion. "i need to update the gram!" tommy said a matter a factly. she scoffed.

"tommy, do something other than the pog face, please, for the love of god." she sighed. tommy groaned, "why, it's my brand woman!" she brought the phone down, giving him a glare. "just smile or something."

finally the boy smiled, making a small smile rise to sophia's face as she took the photo. "hold on a minute, i've got an inch in me eye." he said, going to rub his eye. "oh that's a keeper." sophia said as she looked at the photo of him inching his eye.

tommyinnitt