𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘨𝘰𝘨𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳?

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

"okay, so i don't think we have to do this in front of the class, its du-" sophia groaned as she got cut off by her phone chiming. "sorry hold on." she smiled awkwardly and tommy nodded. she grabbed her phone to answer whoever was blowing it up.

brother gog :|

sophie

SOPHIA

SOPHIE

HELLO?

omg sophia

oh nvm hes not live yet

wait do you have a minecraft acc??

oh god do you need to be on mine?

george stfu

im with my group partner rn

i have an acc dumbass

ok ok

just tell me when i need to be there

cool ill make a discord group

tommy waited for her to finish being on her phone and grabbed his to wait. he muted himself on the zoom once he got a call. "wil? whats up?" tommy asked nonchalantly. "tommy! the live you planned??" tommys eyes went wide. "shit." he whispered. he hung up on his friend and turned to the zoom where sophia was writing stuff down.

tommy quickly texted george he was about to go live. sophia looked up and saw a text from george saying it was time and she sighed going to unmute on zoom. "i've got to go-" they said at the same time, laughing at the coincidence. "okay see you tomorrow woman!" he left the zoom and got ready to go live.

sophia sighed and pulled out her headphones from her desk for the discord. she loaded up minecraft and set her name in discord to 'the better notfound' to ask for the server id.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃

the better notfound

k dream, server id 🤲

dream

god greedy much 🙄
*** *** ****

the child

dream omg be nice

the better notfound

dont worry i know the green blob sadly

tommy laughed at the discord messages and pressed go live. he nodded his head to the beat of his starting song as he watched everyone join. "what is up boys!" he said loudly as he cracked open his coke. "so today i'll be talking to georgenotfounds sister on the smp."

"when is he gonna get here?" sophia asked as she sat in a discord with her brother and dream. "he has to start his live." she nodded and adjusted her headphones. "i had to ditch my partner for this." she laughed.

the three were mid conversation when someone joined the call. sophia titled her head in confusion at the name 'the child' that joined. "hello?" tommy asked obnoxiously. "wait a second." sophia laughed and looked at the screen. "surely not!" tommy said in disbelief. sophia laughed loudly. "no way!" she went to his discord to find his twitch and sure enough, when she clicked on his twitch she saw her school partner sitting there. "theres no way youre georgenotfounds sister!" he laughed.

"are we missing something?" george asked. "he's the one who heard me say pog in class! he's my school partner i ditched to come here!" she laughed again. "wait the one you posted on twitter about?" dream asked. "wait posted on twitter? whats your twitter woman?" tommy began integrating sophia. before she could say anything dream sent her tweet into the discord. "this is so funny oh my god!" tommy laughed as he clicked on her twitter.

sophia groaned as tommy began reading her tweet out loud dramatically. "i LOVE life!" he said between laughs. "can you blame me thats so embarrassing!" tommy laughed harder as he scrolled. "wait, is that why your mum knew who i was? your brother told her about filming with me or something?" george and dream now laughed. "mum knew him??" george laughed. "yes! she came in when i was on zoom with tommy working on our project and said, "oh is that tommyinnit?"" she groaned.

"i go to school with gogys sister! oh my god." tommy said loudly, still laughing. "did you just call my brother gogy? what the hell is wrong with you?" she laughed. "its a thing with the fans and everyone on the smp picked up on it." dream explained. "never call him gogy in front of me thats disgusting." she stated, dramatically fake gagging.

sophia sighed as everyone calmed down from the fit of laughter. "well, at least it wont be as awkward now that i know you." dream wheezed. "you're gonna have to get used to him calling you woman." sophia laughed, "please what do you think he called me during the project? he's been calling me woman." tommy groaned as dream wheezed harder. "tommy you've been calling my sister woman?" george asked. tommy groaned louder as his chat scolded him fo referring to someone he didn't know as woman.

"okay so were done now?" sophia asked. it had almost been two hours and she and tommy had talk to almost everyone on the smp. sophia successfully built a house and got a tour of everything that wasn't blown up. (rip l'manburg) "yeah! bye woman!" she sighed dramatically and left the vc to allow him to do his outro.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃

the better notfound

ok tommy whats your number

dream

oohh sophie wants tommys number

george

dream...

the better notfound

no let him use his very few braincells for a second

dream

what

the better notfound

ill wait for it to click

dream

OH WHOOPS FORGOT SORRY

the child

what did i miss??

the better notfound

dream forgot

the child

forgot what? do you have like a bf or something lmaoo

the better notfound

😐😐 why is everyone here stupid

the child

what??

the better notfound

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

the child

OH UHDWASAJ

POG LESBIANS LOVE ME!

the better notfound

not all of us <3

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

ok here they finally know. anyways! i got like 13 hours of sleep last night which is so pog. also i havent watched todays stream so no spoilers pls im begging you.

go drink water, eat food and take your meds for today before i hit you with a car <3