𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

tommy hilifger
SOPHIA

tommy hilifger
WOMAN

sophia
what can i do for you
mr hilifger

tommy hilifger
stop

sophia
i think its funny

tommy hilifger
well i dont

sophia
WelL i DoNT

sophia
stfu youre blond

tommy hilifger
FUCK YOU

sophia
literally what do you want

sophia
its 8am tommy

tommy hilifger
my dad and me will pick you
up in like an hour to drive
to brighton

sophia
fuck you blond ass bitch

sophia
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER

tommy hilifger
I DID

tommy hilifger
I CALLED YOU BUT YOU WERE FUCKING
SLEEPING IDIOT

sophia
YOU KNOW IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY

tommy hilifger
I DONT FUKING CARE

sophia
ok i need to go pack

tommy hilifger
bring your airpods

tommy hilifger
i lost mine

sophia
fine

"good morning" sophia smiled as she got into the car.  tommy put one of his hands out, waiting for sophia to put the airpod into his palm. she silently sighed, taking one of the airpods and dropping it into his hand.

'stolen dance' playing first and they merged onto the highway. sophia and tommy both entertained themselves by their phone, sophia scrolling on pintrest and tommy on reddit as they drove.

sophia leaned her head on tommys shoulder as she stared out the window, 'stella brown' by jelani aryeh playing.

"pit stop! you kids want anything from here?" tommys dad asked the two, both tommy and sophia looking out the window to see the small shop. "sure." tommy shrugged, both of them getting their makes and some money.

sophia pulled down her dark green sweater as she walked in with the blond. "what are you gonna get?" tommy asked sophia. the girl shrugged as she wandered towards a random isle. tommy sighed dramatically.

the girl hummed along to catchy tune of 'in love' by khai dreams, one of sophia's personal favorite khai dreams songs. sophia grabbed a bag of biscuits, a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a lemonade, she wasn't hungry at this exact minute but she figured it would be a good idea to get snacks now anyways.

"you're not getting crisps for breakfast are you?" tommy laughed, sophia rolled her eyes. "no, this is for later. wait you have crisps too." she laughed, pointing to the bag in her hand. "yeah but i'm a big man, plus my dad said were going to a cafe when we get there."

once the two were back in the car and tommy's dad had gotten gas in the car, they were back on the road. one more hour left till they get to see their friends and two more hours of sophia's playlist, they decided on listening to sophia's playlist on the way there and tommy's on the way back.

which meant sophia dramatically lip syncing to 'lets fall in love for the night' by FINNEAS to annoy tommy, which 9/10 of the times, it worked.

"were here! let me go talk to wilbur and then ill go to the hotel." tommys dad said, both sophia and tommy sharing a look of excitement before sophia grabbed her bag and they both rushed out of the car.

sophia tackled niki into a hug first, seeing the pink haired girl standing at an outdoor table with a very tall guy and a redhead. "NIKI!" sophia yelled, gaining the girls attention as she opened her arms.

tommy went to go hug wilbur before wilbur went to talk to the blonds dad quickly. sophia gave everyone there hugs, all of them sitting down to wait for phil and kristin.

"what are you going to order sophie?" niki asked her, tommy walking over to the group. "just a coffee and a croissant." she said.

"oh my god, sophias a baby!" wilbur said with a laugh. sophia groaned as niki just laughed and patted sophias shoulder. "i cant take this homophobia, this is wrong, not okay." she said, leaning against nikis shoulder who just jokingly cooed and pet her hair.

"were going to meet phil and kristin at the beach." wilbur said, looking up from his phone. everyone nodded and they got up from their table, grabbing everything to throw away. the second sophia stood up, fundy, wilbur and tommy all joined in teasing her for her height. "if you keep calling me a baby man i will remind you of you and tommys brother bond every fucking hour." sophia said quickly, her lips forming a straight line as he fell silent, niki giggling next to her.

sophia raised her eyebrows, everyone already knew what was coming. "don't do that i will-" sophia raised her hand, "all together everyone!" she said, everyone saying, "he will cry." at the same time and laughing. "god, you and tommy, so similar." both boys were quick to disagree.

"is that sophia?" the girl quickly turned around, gasping at the isght of the very one and only, mumza. "kristin!" she said, jogging over ot give her a hug. "sophia is more excited to see my wife than me, what the fuck?" phil laughed. "yes, 100%, no offense maker of minecraft."

while fundy, wilbur and tommy all talked and walked around on the beach, kristin, niki, and sophia were sitting on a blanket on the sand. the sun was shining and there was a crisp breeze as they talked and kristin did both niki and sophias nails.

"what the fuck are you guys doing?" tommy laughed, the group of them coming to sit down with them. "coming for your brand bitch boy!" she said, pushing her hands in the blonds face to show the red and white design that was meant to resemble his iconic shirt and the l'manburg flag decorating her ring fingers. "what the fuck!"

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

hi its stella from 11pm thursday when i'm prewriting chapters cuz i'm hot or whatever, watching gravity falls.

stella the next morning, this chapter is so scuffed but it's fine

GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BEFORE I GET MAD