Chapter 8

Hey! I'm not dead! :)

Also what how huh??

1.1k reads????? HOW? I thought that if I ever got to a thousand it would be after like a year, not two months!!

1k reads????? HOW? I thought that if I ever got to a thousand it would be after like a year, not two months!!

92 out of thousand?? EEEK
THANK YOUUUUUU

...

Peter's POV

Peter glanced sideways at his sister as they ate, noticing that she seemed to be deep in thought.

Hopefully shes thinking about what I said, Peter thought. It's time we actually break free of HYDRA, and not just physically.

Peter knew that being captured by an enemy didn't exactly count as being free, but at least they were out of HYDRA's grasp. And the Avengers were only HYDRA's enemies, not theirs.

Hopefully, Peter thought, thinking back to his earlier thoughts.

...

Natasha's POV

Well that went well, Natasha thought sarcastically.

As expected, everyone else on the team was completly shocked with what she had suggested.

Although, Clint had come around with barely any convincing. He understood her thought process. Plus, Natasha suspected his parental instincts were kicking in, since he had kids of his own. Not that anyone else knew that, of course.

Tony had initially thought that Natasha was just continuing his sarcastic comment.

The idiot, Natasha thought. Of course Tony would think that everyone thought the same as him. He probably didnt even know why arguments existed, as much as he loved them.