Chapter 8

edited 2021

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'Minho? Why does it feel like I've heard that name somewhere?' Meera thought hard.

'Choi Minseok is his brother.... So it must be Choi Minho. OH!' Meera processed the revelation before it finally hit her.

'Choi Minho? The Shinee member?' Meera's eyes popped out at the thought. But she kept her lips sealed as she stared at the lean and muscular man before her.

'What the hell?!' Minho yelled.

Meera apologized for the mess she had created in the few weeks she had borrowed his apartment. She thought his complaint was valid, any homeowner would have been angry. 

If it was back home, her father would have kicked the tenant out if they did not even sweep the floor.

'What is this, a dump yard?' Minho asked, full of rhetoric as he pushed the takeout boxes from the center table. Meera was still thinking if she should ask him if he was really the Choi Minho she was thinking of.

'Excuse me... I shouldn't be asking this but-' Meera was not able to finish before she was cut off.

'Then don't ask!' Minho replied, exceedingly annoyed. He sat on the sofa with a sigh, frantically brushing his fingers over his buzzed cut.

'Tell me, how busy were you that you didn't even have time to throw away this?' Minho pointed out the overflowing dustbin.

'I'm sor-' Meera was cut off again.

'Don't talk, even your breath is annoying me. I can't even live with guys in my home. How could Hyung let a girl live in my house? 'MY' HOUSE!' Minho muttered harshly to himself.

'I said, I'll clean it. And just so you know, I never touched your bedroom,' Meera replied, unable to take his nagging anymore.

She knew it was her fault for leaving the room like a pig's sty in the first place but his nagging kind of annoyed her. It was like getting a question wrong on a test, knowing the right answer, and having someone yell in your ear about it. She already felt like crap about it, she didn't see the need to point it out even further.

'You couldn't clean it in a month, but you think you can do it in one night?' Minho scoffed.

'Yes, I'll do it. Now, go to your room and rest,' Meera replied with the same tone.

'You, don't tell me what to do. I'm the owner here,' he retorted.

'Then do you want to clean it?' Meera asked, pissed.

'Why should I clean the mess you created?' Minho stood up, his eyes popping out.

'That's why I said go in, why won't you listen?' Meera was losing her patience.

'I'm going in because I want to not because you are telling me. Hmph!' Minho said as he closed the door of his bedroom.

'This guy is the charming idol? Minho my ass! He's a Mean Hoe,' Meera muttered as she tied up her hair, getting ready to clean his home. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

feels so dry after the comments got pushed down!