Chapter 12

'Stay in' Minho said parking the car at the SM basement. 'Okay. Come soon' Meera said as Minho went out to the main building. To kill time she calls Poorva. 'You were sleeping so soon?' Meera asks as Poorva mumbles picking up the call. 'Meera its past midnight here. What's the matter?' Poorva asked. 'Well nothing, sleep sleep I am sorry for disturbing.' Meera apologizes. 'Tomorrow is sunday right. I will call you after breakfast.' Poorva says cutting the call.

'I am so bored. What is taking him so long' Meera goes through her feed to check any posts. 

'Hey' a message pops up. Meera smiles looking at the contact name.

'Hi' she replies instantly.

 Hyu Jin  - Though you would be sleeping

Meera - No I was out for dinner 

Hyu Jin - You went alone?

Meera - No, I went with someone

Hyu Jin - Who?

Meera - My roommate

Hyu Jin - Oh okay. Can I call you?

Meera - Yeah sure.

Meera gets out the car for better phone reception as Hyu Jin calls. 

Hyu Jin - You are new here right. Should I take you somewhere around?

Meera - That's so sweet of you. But I want to rest tomorrow. 

Hyu Jin - Okay no problem. Whenever you feel like going around call me, I will be your guide.

Meera - Thank you Hyu Jin. You are my first friend here.

Hyu Jin - Mention not. 

Meera - So are you done with the documentation stuff?

Hyu Jin - Yaah, what about you?

Meera - I still have some sheets pending. I will finish it off tomorrow.

Hyu Jin - Okay. What else?

Before Meera could reply, she heard a shout from a voice she was familiar with.

Meera - Bye I will talk later

She cut the call to notice Minho looking at her in disbelief. 

'Why are you yelling' Meera asked. 'Din't I tell you not to come out' Minho asks. 'Yes but the reception was bad in the car' Meera explains. 'Yaa pabo, we are locked out. I left the key for the AC' Minho replies fuming. Meera realizes her mistake. 'What would I know? Did I tell you to leave the keys inside?' she replies trying to cover the matter. 'Can't you do anything properly? 'Just as I was thinking we were on good terms you do something new.' Minho sighs. 'Hey I am sorry. I admit I did wrong. But don't you have spare ones?' Meera asked.

'I do' Minho replies. 'Then what's the problem' Meera smiles. 'At home' Minho continues. 'Can't you carry them with you. For emergencies.' Meera frowns. 'Which idiot carries around spare keys along?' Minho mocks fidgeting with the door handle.  

'So what do we do?' Meera asks. 'What else are we going to do? Take a taxi' Minho suggests. 'I don't have cash. We spent on dinner.' Meera replies checking her wallet. 'I left mine on the dashboard'  Minho replies looking clueless. 'Hey lets take a bus. I have the bus card' Meera says dragging him out of the parking. 'Are you crazy? I can't take public transport. People will recognize me' Minho says brushing his hair down. 'For that I have a solution' Meera says pulling out a scarf from the handbag. 

'See, not everyone is interested in celebrity lives' Meera says as they get down the bus. 'Yeah thanks to someone, I have to go get my car again tomorrow.' Minho comments.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'Hey you woke up early' Meera says coming out her room the next morning. 'Its already noon.' Minho replies going through a magazine. 'Did you get the car back? ' Meera asks pouring her some water. 'Yeah I went two hours back' Minho informs. 'Okay. Its time to eat' Meera says going through her delivery apps. 

'Excuse me Miss Gluttoness, are you thinking of ordering junk again' Minho asked closing his magazine. 'Yeah aren't you hungry?' Meera said not looking up. 'Stop ordering food outside' Minho said sitting next to her. 'Why?' Meera said putting down her phone. 'I will teach you some easy dishes' Minho said as he hid the phone.

A few hours later, Minho had given up on teaching Meera, she had already made a mess of the entire kitchen. 'I am hungry' Meera pouted. 'I am making right. You are one useless person' Minho said as he mixed his base for the dish. 'You are saying the same thing from last ten minutes' Meera complains checking the time. 'What am I supposed to do then, it needs to be on slow burner.' Minho replies tasting a spoon. 

'Ppali Minho shi, use your flaming charisma on it' Meera comments. To which Minho chuckled asking her to grab few bowls.