Chapter 23

I don't know, what got into me today. This is the third chapter I am typing right now.

Anyways, I vowed myself to try finishing this before Minho comes back, so trying my best. 

____________________________________________________

After finishing their dinner, Meera decides to do something interesting.

 'Suggest something fun.' Meera asks lying on the sofa. 

'Lets call a ghost' Minho suggests. 

'What are you crazy?' Meera gets up laughing. 

'No I really want to check if those stuff work.' Minho answers.

'No, not here. What if something really happens and we die?' Meera declines looking at his determination. 

'Why would we die, we will just say Hi.' Minho continues. 

'Nooo, you are crazy. You should try it when there are more people, not when we are in an isolated house. Don't try convincing me.' Meera says pulling up a blanket.

'Scaredy cat. Does nothing interesting.' Minho exclaims as Meera switches on the Tv ignoring his idea.

 'The most interesting thing I will do if you continue with paranormal suggestions is go sleep' Meera complains as Minho keeps on talking about it. 

'Keep it, keep it' Minho says as he spots a horror movie on a channel. 

'Fine, just lower the volume okay.' Meera complies giving him the remote.

As soon as he gets the remote, he blasts the volume on full. 

'Minho shi' Meera yells. 

'Its fun watching you like this.' Minho laughs at her expression. 

'Is it done?' Meera asks covering her eyes with the blanket.

 'Not yet' Minho replies fully immersed in the movie. 

'I am going to get ice cream, do you want some?' Meera asks getting up. 

'Get me mango with that.' Minho replies not looking at her.  Meera walks into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator she pulls the scoops of ice cream and places in the bowl. She turns back to find Minho in his seat still watching the movie, she proceeds to cut mango pieces for him. 

'Booooo' Minho whispers in her ears and Meera screams on top of her voice. 

'What a scaredy cat.' Minho laughs as Meera turns to face him showing her palm. 

'I cut my hand' Meera holds it with the other hand putting on pressure. 

'I am so sorry.' Minho apologizes and quickly puts her bleeding palm under water. 

'Meera, I am so sorry. I did not think this will happen.' Minho continues as the bleeding stops after a moment. 

'Its okay.' Meera says as he gets a band aid. 

'I will even switch it off, okay?' Minho suggests as he does the first aid. 

'Its okay, I know you did not do it on purpose.' Meera smiles as he carcasses her hand. 

'I'll will make a heart, it will heal faster.' Minho says picking up a marker. 

'Awww you believe such stuff?' Meera giggles. 

'My mom used to do it, it gives warmth to heal the wound. My mom used to put M as in mom, so even I will put an M beside it' Minho explains drawing a tiny heart. Meera smiles at his cute gestures.