Chapter 22

Trips always bring people closer, at least that's what I think. 

____________________________________________________

Minho and Meera drop of their luggage at the Airbnb and relax for a bit. 

'Hey look, this owner has SHINee merch displayed in my room.' Meera comes out excited. 

'She is more excited about merch than she was excited about me.' Minho thought rolling his eyes. 

'Do you want to see or not?' Meera asked. 'I know most of our merch. Lets go out' Minho suggests. 

'Mean idol, you should be excited about fans buying your stuff.' Meera comments. 

'I am grateful for that I was pissed you are not excited about me the way you are excited about the merch' Minho blurts out.

'Why do you think I am not interested?' Meera asks confused at his comment.

 'Go get dressed, we don't have whole day.' Minho says changing the topic. They lock the house and get out for a walk and find the teddy bear museum. 

'How cute' Meera exclaims as she enters. 

'Your mood is already better I see' Minho smiles. 

'Why can't we touch them.' Meera says touching the glass barrier.

 'You seem like Taemin's sister.' Minho chuckles at her behavior. 

After looking around, as Meera comes out a man gives a poster to her which he was distributing. 'New museum?'  Meera asks. 'Yes, people your age will surely like the art.' the man replies. 'Thank you' Meera runs to Minho waving the poster. 'Ya, ya give it here.' Minho says snatching the poster as he reads the content he gets flustered. 'We should go. That ajusshi said people my age will like it.' Meera insists. 'No, that ajusshi is just bluffing. Don't go to places like that.' Minho replies flustered as he shoves the museum of sex and health poster into his coat pocket assuming Meera could not understand the complex Korean word with her vocabulary. 'What's wrong its an art museum.' Meera pouts. 'I am really hungry, choose the next place after lunch except this museum.' Minho replies hesitantly still not knowing how to not get her embarrassed. 'Fine' Meera yield as they check for nearby restaurants. 

Meera's phone pops up a message.

Pooh ~ Are you well? Having food at time?

Meera ~ I came to jeju, for this weekend.

Pooh ~ You went alone??

Meera ~ No I have my roommate with me.

Pooh ~ Okay send me pictures of you two. Enjoy your trip.

'Hey is it okay if I tell my bestfriend we are roommates?' Meera asks as Minho admires the view. 

'You did not tell your bestfriend? Are you sure you have a bestfriend?' Minho asks shocked. 

'Then why didn't you tell your members? ' Meera complains. 

'That is different. They will not stop teasing me. It would be uncomfortable for you, because you will be at SM for work.' Minho replies. 

'Yeah and I thought you would not be okay with it.' Meera justifies. 

'I'll trust her because you do.' Minho replies nodding. 

'Okay. Ready to give her a little surprise?' Meera says opening her camera and Minho stood opposite to it. 

'Hello, I'm SHINee's Minho. Your bestie and I share a house.' Minho introduced himself as the camera started recording and Meera gave a thumbs up.