Chapter 42

Two days later ~

me ~ Meera please talk to me. I am sorry babe.

Baby ~ Why are you apologizing it isn't your fault.

me ~ Did dad say something.

Baby ~ It's fine.

me ~ Should I come over? 

Baby ~ No. I am actually texting you to tell something important.

me ~ What is it?

Baby ~ We should breakup. 

Baby ~ I don't think we are going to work out.

me ~ Tell me its not you texting.

This user has blocked your number ~ 

Five days later ~

me ~ Poorva is she serious?

Poorva ~ I know, I tried convincing her but she won't listen.

me ~ I don't understand I said we'll get through it.

Poorva ~ Minho, all those comments took a toll on her. It was like how she got bullied as a child in Korea.

me ~ Meera got bullied as a child?

Poorva ~ Yeah, and all this is like making her connect to those incidents more. Meera was never the most self confident one before she came back India. Kids were pretty horrible with her so it took her time to even open up to me in middle school. That's why she isn't that expressive.

me ~ I feel such a horrible person. 

Poorva ~ Rohan was always afraid of these situations. Dad is barely talking with anyone of us these days. Meera isn't coming out of her room. 

Poorva ~ I can't do anything until Meera tries changing her mind.

me ~ I get it. I am sorry.

Poorva ~ Its not your fault. Don't blame yourself.

Ten days later ~

'Minho its fine we don't need to do this.' Onew suggests as they get their comeback schedules. 'Hyung, I am okay. Don't worry we should focus on this.' Minho assures as he heads back to the studio. 'I feel bad for Hyung.' Taemin sighs watching as Minho's energy levels decreased then usual. 'I am more worried about Meera, the comments were so harsh. Anyone would be depressed.' Key states as they discuss. 'Minho is self blaming for all that. Things aren't going well at her house.' Onew adds.

Two months later ~  

'So we have with us today SHINee, cheer for them guys.' The MC announces and everyone in the audience claps.

'Hello everyone!' the members bow and greet everyone.

After a bunch of questions the interviewer asks them to pick their favorite song from the album and why. After the rest answer with their reasons it was Minho's turn.

'Should I lie or be honest.' Minho asks staring at him.

'Of course be honest.' The MC laughs.

' Well recently I broke up with the girl I loved a lot and all those emotions came up in a flow so I wrote it for her. Its called your memories. ' Minho answers without any hesitation.

' Yeah we heard due to schedules you could not continue ' the MC tries covering up.

' No we did not break up because of my schedule, we broke up due to all the hate she was receiving because of me. It is really sad knowing you are the reason why the person you love is depressed. ' Minho snaps looking furiously at the camera.

'We should take a commercial break.'  the MC announces as soon as Minho finishes.

'That was great, you did well Minho. People need to know their place.' Key pats his back.

'It just came out, I couldn't handle.' Minho replies gulping some water.

'You said nothing wrong.' Onew assures.

Minho opens about his split

Its been two months to the news of the infamous split and Minho has spoken up on the issue. He shuts down the MC stating the real reason for his breakup. It is clear by his words that his girlfriend was negatively affected with all the hate they received.

shineeot5 commented : He is not wrong, of course he would be annoyed.

istanshinee commented : I don't understand how all those haters call themselves fans. I was so sad with their breakup.

babycheese commented : Just heard the song he was talking about, man it really is sad. 

otokeotoke commented : Straight up should have sued every hater out there.

Choi Minho may not be over his breakup

Under the live broadcast, many audience who personally attended the show, have stated it was evident Minho still loved his ex. As the live was cut mid way for a commercial break, members tried comforting him an inside source reveals.

karatekid28 commented : Guys look how miserable he is. Just imagine poor girl's condition handling all the shit.

ilaughkikiki commented : I feel bad. I hope everyone supports them. Fighting!

amazingshamzing commented : Cyberbullying is no joke. Not ever one has a strong mindset. Its not funny to make people feel bad about themselves.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been two months since Meera talked with him. Gradually even Poorva gave up trying to convince her. She informed that Meera leased a studio apartment near her college and moved out for sometime. That was the last piece of information he had on her, and it was a month ago.

Unknown Number ~ Hey.

Unknown Number ~ Can we talk ?

me ~ May I know who this is?

Unknown Number ~ Rohan.

________________________________________________

I find it ridiculous when people hate Idols for dating. 

RIDDIKULUS!

Better be ready to be happy if any SHINee member announces dating or marriage in the coming years.