Chapter 16

Key is back!!! That boy is more active in one day than Onew is in the whole year.

Don't even get me started about Minho. Learn something Minho -shi.

_______________________________________

Meera found the house empty, when she returned back home. She quickly changed and pulled out her laptop for work. 

She searched the members of NCT, their names, the albums, their positions and all the units. If it wasn't for the job anyone would have thought she was stalking. She looked at the clock as it showed midnight. 'When is he going to come back?' Meera thought as  she yawned, clicking on another NCT unhelpful guide videos on YouTube. 

'Why is she sleeping here' Minho thought looking at Meera lying on the couch as he placed his car keys on the table. 

He went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, as he returned he saw the laptop screen on.

'Is that mark?' Minho thought as the screen displayed tumblr gifs.

He pulled the laptop towards him, which had numerous tabs open all regarding NCT. He quickly placed the laptop down as he felt Meera moving in her sleep. Meera opened her eyes lazily to look around. 

'Go inside' Minho said pointing her room.

'Did you have dinner?' Meera asked sheepishly getting up and grabbing the laptop.

'Yes long back. Don't sleep on couches, its bad for the body.' Minho says as he opens her bedroom door.

'Good night' Meera said as she crashed into her bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'When did you come back last night?' Meera asked as she came out of her room, dressed for work.

'It was late. Why were you sleeping out?' Minho asked as he was eating his breakfast.

'So it was the real you. I thought you were nagging in my dreams' Meera laughed filling her water bottle.

'So you are now even dreaming about me?' Minho asked.

'Even the thought is hilarious' Meera replied sitting down for breakfast.

'Hey by the way. We did not exchange numbers' Meera says pulling him out of thought.

'Why so that you could boast knowing me?' Minho asked coldly

'Why do you think I would let anyone know I live with you.' Meera replies at the absurd comment

'Why? What's so bad about living with me?' Minho fumed

'What is not bad' Meera laughed looking at him

'Yaa, this is too much disrespect' Minho replied 

'Why do you think everyone is interested in you?' Meera asked

'Because everyone is' Minho answered

'I am not' Meera stated

'Why because you are interested in NCT?' Minho blurted out

'How do you know?. I wanted to tell you. No way.' Meera replied in surprise

'Well it was way obvious. How would I not know.' Minho answers going to the counter

'Okay. But isn't it great?' Meera asked excitedly following him.

'Whatever I don't care.' Minho said closing the refrigerator.

'Meanho' Meera muttered picking up her bag as she left

_______________________________________________

Next update coming soon ~

Lets give Minho a little surprise next chapter.