Chapter 13

The next Meera gets early to go for work. As she steps out she finds Minho already up and exercising in the living room. 'Good Morning, aren't you going to work?' Meera asks grabbing a cup of coffee. 'My manager will come pick me up' Minho replies gulping some water. 

'Perks of being an Idol, world runs around you' Meera comments shoving a snack bar into her handbag. 'Its not as easy as you think' Minho replies. 'Okay then see you in the evening.' Meera says walking past him but Minho grabs her bag. 'Where is your breakfast?' Minho asks confused. 'Here..' Meera shows him a bar of chocolate. 'That is a breakfast? Wait here.' Minho pulls out the bag and goes to grab a fruit.

'I will be running late, just throw it like that, no need to chop pieces' Meera suggests knowing she can't win an argument with him. 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Kids these days..' Minho sighs cutting some apples and watermelon pieces. 

'Aaaaaa! Minho shi I will be late. You are either too arrogant or too caring' Meera pouts. 'Now get lost. Make sure eat them.' Minho says giving her back the handbag. Meera rushes out grabbing it from his hands. 

She gets down and runs to the bus stop, suddenly it strikes her she forgot the documentation she worked on yesterday in the house. She mentally kicks herself for her forgetfulness and runs back into the apartment.

As soon as she enters, she sees a shirtless Minho doing pushups, and her gaze automatically diverted to his back. 'Yaaa' Minho shouts as he feels a gaze on the back of his head. 'Mr Showoff, please put on something' Meera says rushing into her room to pick up the file.

'Can't even workout in peace' Minho mumbles grabbing his tee to cover himself. 

'I heard it, okay. I am not blind to unsee you when you are right in front of me. I won't look' Meera replies covering her eyes as she headed out again. 

Minho rushed into the bathroom to check himself. 

' Why did I get flustered? I have done it in front of so many girls, I wasn't flustered I was just shocked at the way she barged in. ' Minho convinces himself.

'Omg why is my heart still beating so fast. I have seen so many men shirtless before. Did I seriously check him out. This is first hand embarrassment.' Meera thinks as she settles in the bus.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the company, the inters from all departments were called in and announced to a new project for the company's collaboration with SM. Almost all the girls yelled in excitement of getting a chance to meet the Idols. 

'Great! Living with one wasn't enough, now I have to work with few too.' Meera thought at the announcement. She turned around as she saw a tap on her shoulder.

'Hey' Hyu Jin smiled.

'Hii, even you are here' Meera smiled back.

'You don't seem excited like the others' Hyu Jin said pulling a chair towards Meera.

'Its not like that. I was thinking of the work pressure, we have to manage it according to their schedules.' Meera replied.

'No no our working hours are the same. Don't worry' Hyu Jin informed.

'Then it should be fine' Meera replied.