Chapter 43

'This is the most I can do. Now everything depends on you both.' Rohan said as he parked out Meera's apartment with Minho beside him.

'Can't you come in.' Minho asks nervous without getting down the car. 'Why should I it will be awkward with me.' Rohan answers. 'I am scared of facing her.' Minho says rubbing his palms together.  

'Just get out now before I change my mind.' Rohan shoves a small bouquet to Minho. 'What if she is persistent.' Minho asks. 'She is your girlfriend, manage it.' Rohan comments. 'Come with me please... Hyung I beg you.' Minho says shaking Rohan's arm. 'Why am I your Hyung?' Rohan yells. 'Because you are helping me. I am so touched.' Minho explains with his puppy eyes. Rohan sighs and agrees to accompany him to the door.

'Just ring it.' Rohan states as they reach Meera's main door and they could hear piano music from inside. 'I am not ready yet.' Minho replies blowing air through his cheeks. ' I made a terrible mistake of thinking I can solve this.' Rohan expresses watching Minho unnecessarily nervous. 'You just don't understand. I can't ring the bell.' Minho said as he took a step forward and two back.

'Shut up. Its easy.' Rohan rings the doorbell continuously and runs away leaving Minho behind. As the music stops playing and the door knob turns Minho tries hiding but Meera opens the door in the meantime.   

'Hey...' Minho manages to utter as Meera stares at him. 'How did you?' Meera tries asking but Minho cuts her midway with 'We need to talk, not over a text. Can I come in?' 

'Okay' Meera nods hesitantly as he walks inside and she closes the door. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hubby ~ I think it is going well. None came out yet.

me ~ Nice to see you rooting for them.

Hubby ~ I am doing it for my sister.

me ~ Convince all you want but I know you admire Minho these days.

Hubby ~ He is okay. Not someone to die for but okay.

me ~ You've come this far to help him, of course you like him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'How is your prep going?' Minho asks sipping coffee as Meera sits opposite to him. 'Why are you here?' Meera asks not bothering to answer him. 'You want to get treated like an adult and you do the most immature stuff.' Minho fumes at her attitude. 'It was not immature.' Meera replies. 'Yeah breaking up over a text? Seriously? Was our relationship worth just that?' Minho asks furious. 

'I don't want to talk about it.' Meera hesitates to reply with a proper answer. 'Running away doesn't solve things Meera. I said I am sorry and we will get through this together and the next thing you do is cut off all contact with me not even bothering to explain why?' Minho asks let out all his emotions out.    

'Why do want to ruin your life for me. You shouldn't be such an emotional person.' Meera states getting up. 'Not having you in my life is the only thing ruining me.' Minho replies holding back her hand. 

'Don't say such things, I...' Meera's voice cracks and she begins crying and Minho gives her a hug. 'I am not leaving you Meera, I just can't. Don't think of anything else, no one can ruin my career. We love each other and that's all that matters.' Minho states as he strokes her head while she sobs clutching his jacket. 

'Why did you even come here, I was trying my best these months and now you come and say few sentences and look at me.' Meera weeps continuously. 'I am sorry for not coming earlier.' Minho said as he cupped her cheeks wiping off the tears. 

_____________________________________________

Approaching last few chapters ~~