Akiy

"Aegis! Look!" Ukiy chimed tugging the brunette's arm pointing an enclosed area in the zoo. "There are seals!" They ran towards the enclosure and peered over the edge, trying to get a closer look at the animals. Their emerald eyes sparkled with joy at seeing the small creatures, their glasses sliding down their face a little bit.

Aegis let out a little laugh before running over to join them. Her fluffy hair bounced with every step she took. The girl glanced over at the other teen and smiled softly, wrapping her arm around them. "The seals are very cute." She commented.

Ukiy shifted lightly, causing Aegis to quickly remove her arm. They smiled widely at her before responded, "Not as cute as you though."

Aegis stiffened and her face flushed fuchsia. She automatically started reaching for her pillow to stuff her face in, before realizing that she was indeed at a zoo and didn't have a pillow.

"Cute." Mumbled Ukiy before turning their attention back to the seals playing. Meanwhile, Aegis was trying to get her blush under control. Nervously she began tapping a bracelet on her wrist and Ukiy seemed to perk up.

They started tapping his own bracelet, and Aegis relaxed instantaneously. "I'm glad we got these." Aegis spoke up. She was referring to the touch bonds that were around their wrists. Ukiy let out a hum of agreement, continuing to tap it.

"Oooh! Llamas!" Ukiy pointed to a enclosure a little ways away from the pair. Ukiy interlocked their fingers with Aegis and started to lightly drag her to the llamas.

"Really- out of all things llamas-" Aegis muttered under her breath with a light laugh as she let herself be dragged over by Ukiy.

After reaching the llamas, Ukiy watched them mill around and interact with one another. Aegis on the other hand was just zoned out staring at Ukiy's hand which was within her own. Her heart was beating fast and a beaming smile along with a blush adorned her face.

5 minutes later, after observing the llamas Ukiy spoke up, causing Aegis to snap out of her stupor and blink in surprise.

"Hey, I'm kinda hungry..." Ukiy trailed off.

Aegis glanced up at the teen before responding, "Cmon lets get some macarons." Aegis started walking off as two familiar figures stood in a gift shop.

Pyro had an arm swung around Alexis's should as she browsed a shelf. Pyro's eyes wandered to the pair leaving. "Ukiy really do be taking off though." He commented before returning his attention to his girlfriend.

Alexis smiled picking up a stuffed llama, showing it to Pyro. "It's a little llama in export."

Pyro chuckled a bit, "Yup, it's a little llama in export."