CRYBABY

MAX KEPT her brown eyes glued to the marbled floor as she heard the whispers in the hallway. she had no friends, well the two she did have turned on her because of some stupid rumors that weren't even 0.1% close to ever being true. she swallowed the lump in her throat as she felt herself bump into someone. 

"i-i'm so s-sorry." she stuttered looking up to see who she had bumped into by mistake, only to see jahseh. "oh look who we have here, our local school cancer patient." he teased making the hall way erupted in laughter. she looked out feeling a little insecure. she'd only shaved her head because she didn't want her mother to feel any different dealing with her cancer. 

"c-can i please just g-go to class." she stuttered biting the inside of her cheek chewing on the skin. "g-g-go t-t-to c-c-class?" he mocked her as her old two friends stopped and watched what was happening. jordan and ashley. "please i just wanna go." she said shakily. her body went flying to the floor from jahseh sending her a hard push. 

she flew back so fast and hard that the back of her head slapped the floor. she let out a cry in agony as it began pounding . her peers began laughing and pointing some even recording. she sat up with tears in her eyes as they watered. "your so weak and pathetic, kill yourself." jahseh said as the bell rung walking away. 

everyone scattered off to class leaving Max, jordan and ashley in the hall way together. she avoided eye contact with them as she stood up rubbing the back of her head. she began to walk away before ashley spoke. "wait Max please." she said making her stop in her tracks and turn around with tears now running down her face. 

"what?" she asked in a whispered wanting to go to the nurse and possibly home. "are you okay?" jordan asked. she shook her head slowly so she wouldn't cause more pain to her head. "i haven't been okay for a while but i'll be okay soon enough, please leave me alone." she said walking away going to the nurse. 

she sniffed as she just let her tears fall down her precious face. the nurses office came in sight as she looked through her tears her eyes a little blurred. she entered inside only to see no one letting her know she was on her lunch break. she sighed and walk back out this time leaving the school. she went to her locker and grabbed her belongings. 

Max went out the back entrance so she wouldn't be stopped by the adults in the office. she ignored the aches in her noggin. her nike one's gently hit the grey pebbled ground as she crossed the street turning the corner. she didn't live to far from the high school just around the corner so her house came in sight pretty quickly. 

she jogged up the stairs and unlocked the door with her key. her mother was at the hospital working to about 9 at night so she had enough time to do what she was about to do. she dropped her back pack on the carpet and went upstairs to her bathroom just staring at herself in the mirror with her eyes watering. 

"i'm ready." she whispered looking down into the sink. she opened the mirror looking up grabbing the first blade she'd seen. she placed it on the sink top and pulled up her hoodie sleeves. Max thought about leaving a note but decided not too. she consumed her saliva and picked up the blade wasting no time slashing her wrist up causing her vital fluid to spill out. 

she cried and wheezed at the feelings not stopping. willow was tired of hurting and shedding tears from her tired eyes. all she wanted was to have her friends back and not have to get picked on. she beat herself up every day on how weak she'd thought she'd became. all she needed was a couple more days and she was finish with school. 

she dropped the blood covered metal in the sink as her body dropped down to the floor. she sat there in a puddle of blood on the now red tiled floor. her breathing slowing, eyes closing. "i'm sorry." she whispered as her heart finally stopped and she took her last final breath she'd ever take. no more pain was her last thought.