I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE

um i wrote this in like 2019.

- Rayne's Pov

i heard movement being made around my room making me flutter my big green eyes open and see jahseh shifting around next to me in bed trying to get comfortable.

"stop moving so much jahseh." i mumbled turning over.

"shit, i'm sorry i'm tryna get comfortable again." he said back finally stopping his movement, i'm assuming he's comfortable now. "lay on me rayne." he demanded.

i scooted over to him and turned my body around then laid on his chest just listening to his heart beat that seemed to speed up when i did what i did.

i was still a little confused on why he came over so late so i'm gonna ask, "why you come so late?" i heard him let out a little sigh before speaking, "just taking care of some business with the boys and i wanted to come make it up to you also."

hehe, he's the leader of gang... M.O tings

i nodded my head a little.

"i'm sorry." we said at the same time making me look at him. "no jahseh i'm sorry, i should've never got mad about that girl. we're best friends anyway, i just over reacted that's all."

"it's cool ma, i shouldn't have lashed out you either you ain't deserve that but you didn't go to school cause we slept in so you think i can make it up to you right now?"

"yeah sure i just need to shower and stuff." i said sitting up rubbing my eyes. "alright ima head out and come back just be ready about 5-5:30." he said making me nod my head.

he got up and i laid back down watching him put on his shirt and shoes. "love you seh." i said yawning. "love you too baby." he said and gave me a hug before he left out my room.

i got outta bed and headed to my bathroom. i guess my dad isn't home, the house is quiet really quiet. i turned on the bathroom light and looked at myself in the mirror.

gosh, i love myself so much.

i took off my clothes and turned on the water making sure it was the right temperature and pulled the plug up making the water splash loudly on the tile floor of the tub.

i stepped into the shower letting the hot water sooth my body, "this feels so good." i turned around and let my back get wet along with my cheeks so they wouldn't be dry when i got ready to wash them.

i grabbed my body towel and put some of my soap on it and put it back under the water before taking it back out and rubbing it together so it'd get soapy.

i washed my body from head to toe then washed the soap off. i opened up my butt cheeks and let the water run on then a little while longer then i got out and cut off the water.

i grabbed my dry towel and wrapped it around my body and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste out the mirror and did the steps then started brushing my teeth.

after i was done with that i mouth washed my mouth then applied my rubber bands to my braces then walked back in my room and picked out some comfortable clothes which was a tank top with spandex shorts and my slides.

i dried off my body and put on my clothes including undergarments and just chilled until it was time for jahseh to come pick me up, i wonder what he has in mind.