HOW WOULD YOU FEEL

Honesty strolled through jahseh's phone not believing what her eyes were seeing. he was cheating on her with multiple girls. "oh my god." she whispered blinking away her tears. she didn't know what to do or say.

she locked his phone back hearing him coming up the stairs. she quickly wiped the tears that had fell down her face. "hey babygirl." jahseh said kissing her lips.

"hey." she said dryly rubbing her eyes. "whats wrong?" he asked tilting his head. "nothing just tired." she lied. "get some sleep then ima go out with the boys." he said grabbing his phone.

she nodded even though she already knew what he was doing. stokeley and the rest of them were still on tour. "have fun." she said. "i will." he said smiling looking down at his phone.

she shook her head and got underneath the cover as jahseh grabbed his keys and left the house. she cried silently in the bed just lost for words completely. she looked at the dates of the messages and seen he'd been cheating and lying for about a year now.

words couldn't describe how she felt.

her phone started ringing making her look at it. it was an incoming face time from stokeley, her best friend. she sniffed and answered it.

"hey bestie!" he said excitedly. "hey stokeley." she mumbled. he frowned, "what's wrong?" he asked. "jahseh's cheating." she said. stokeley had a look of guilt on his face all of a sudden.

"you knew huh?" honestly asked looking into the camera with red eyes. "yeah but-." she cut him off, "why didn't you tell me stokeley, your suppose to be my best friend." she cried.

"i'm sorry honesty." he said looking at how hurt she was. "leave me alone." she said hanging up the phone. she realized if stokeley knew then that meant everyone else knew and they were always around not telling her anything.

"i'm so stupid." she cried into her hands sitting up against the head board. "mama why you cry?" she heard their 4 year old son junior ask climbing on her bed.

"mama just sad right now that's all." she said wiping her face not wanting to cry in front of her. "no cry mommy that's only for babies and and you big girl." he said making her smile and kiss his forehead.

"okay mommy will stop crying okay?" she asked playing with his curls. "okay mama." he said laying down on her chest. "i love you junior." she whispered. "i wuv you too mama." he spoke yawning.

"you sleepy fat man?" she asked. "mhm." he mumbled nodding. "go night night then." she said rubbing his back as he slowly fell asleep on her chest.

she sighed as another stray tear rolled down her face she wiped it and drifted off to sleep with junior.

...

she felt the bed dip in next to her and arms pulling her and junior towards them. she knew it was jahseh so she just let it be. he knew she wasn't asleep so he kissed on her neck.

"stop." she spoke. he didn't listen and continued to suck on her neck leaving hickeys on it. she kept quiet not even being turned on by him anymore since she knew what he'd done.

"what's wrong?" he asked. "i just thought since you probably had your dick wet enough today that you wouldn't want sex at what 7 in the morning." she said glancing at the clock in their room.

"and not to mention our son is literally right next to me sleep." she said scooting them away from jahseh.

"ain't nobody cheating on you." he said. now he done told that lame ass bold face lie. "i didn't say you were i said you've had your dick wet enough today." she spoke.

"what makes you say dumb shit like that?" he asked turning her around. "don't touch me jahseh." she whispered. "what's wrong with you honesty dead ass." he said.

"your cheating is what wrong with me and to make it so much worse is that you've been doing it for a year and everyone knew but they didn't tell me." she said as her voice begin to crack from her about cry all over again.

"why you even going through my phone in the first place?" he asked sighing. "i hate you." she said getting off the bed picking up junior and going to his room. she put them both in his bed as he moved a little making sure honestly was still there.

"mama." he whispered. "i'm right here bubba." she said kissing his head. he went back to sleep. honesty just laid there thinking of what to do next.

she was debating on moving back in with her mom with junior or just buying them a 2 bedroom apartment. "honesty talk to me." jahseh said in the doorway. "there's nothing to talk about jahseh." she stated.

"please?" he asked desperately. she sighed getting off the bed. "10 minutes then i'm going back with junior." she mentioned making him nod.

they walked back into the room and cut on the light so they could see each other better. honesty took notice of the hickeys on his neck and some on his chest making her shake her head.

"i told the boys not to tell you because i didn't wanna lose you as my girlfriend." he started, "stokeley was gonna tell you but i begged him not to because of my fear of losing you and the family that we've been working so hard to build."

honesty just looked at him letting him talk.

"i don't know why i slept around with so many different women that i can't even count. ion know why i did it for so long either." he admitted.

"i'm a dumb ass i know and i don't deserve your forgiveness at all for what i've done. i understand if you don't wanna be with me anymore." he said looking at her.

"i'm taking junior with me." she stated making him nod. he couldn't exactly argue with her over him if he hasn't been there to watch him grow up even with him living in the same house with them.

"is that why you missed your sons birthday last week?" she asked. he nodded ashamed. "you can hurt me all you want but i'll never allow you to put my innocent baby boy through any of it." she spoke.

"you can have everything here. if i take anything it'll just remind of your sorry ass." she said harshly. his eyes watered, "will ever take me back?" he asked.

"not in a million years."