EXCHANGE

Bella entered the class room giving her teacher Mr. Onfroy a warm smile to which he returned. she took her seat in the front of the class as usual as class had begun with other kids entering. he passed out their work sheets and she finished it almost admittedly since she paid attention to the work in his class. she got up from her seat and took him the paper.

"i'm done." she said setting the work on his desk. "uh okay just let me look over it." he spoke as he did just that then looked back at her. "you can do whatever." he said. she smiled and leaned. "hm, can we do something?" she asked biting her lip. he cleared his throat, "that's not appropriate take a seat." he muttered. "i'd rather sit on your dick." she responded quietly.

"you got detention."

detention

knocking on Mr. Onfroy's room door he let her in as it was only the two. school was now over and Bella had to stay back. she looked at the door knob and locked it since she'd had other things in mind. "you know the rules, just have a seat." he spoke. "can i sit on the table?" Bella questioned.

he nodded not looking up from his work. she sat on the table swinging her legs back and forth bored out of her mind. she propped her legs up on the table... and spread them open and pulled down her lace underwear not getting Jahseh's attention. she began rubbing herself as she got wet just looking at him.

Bella's little moans and whimpers began to escape her lips making him look up and his eyes widen. "just touch me please baby." she moaned shoving a finger inside her. he snapped out of his trance before covering his eyes getting up from his desk walking up to the table.

"stop that before you get expelled." he warned with his eyes still covered. "please expel me daddy it'll be worth it." she dared. she took her fingers out of her as they were coated in her juices. Bella removed Jahseh's hands from his eyes as he stared down at her. "wanna taste?" she asked licking her finger tasting the fruity taste.

Jahseh was being tempted and the big tint in his pants said that also. he grabbed her hand and sucked her finger licking her juices off being satisfied with how she tasted.

his eyes began to fill with lust as he slide down his pants along with his boxers. he was telling himself this was a one time thing because his dick was beginning to hurt from how stiff it was.

he also planned on not telling his wife either. "you a virgin princess?" he asked. she nodded. he slid inside of her as she hissed grabbing onto his shoulder. "fuck." she muttered. he stroked inside her slowly so she could get used to him. "you like that?" he asked. she nodded her head biting her lip. "i need words." he stated speeding up his pace. "Mm yes daddy." she moaned.

he smirked down at the 15 year old girl as he pounded inside of her. "oh fuck fuck." she whimpered gripping his shoulders as he tucked his bottom lip between his teeth. her tightness and wetness was overwhelming for him, he felt as if he was about to bust quickly but he didn't.

"your such a slut fucking a married man." he groaned gripping her throat. "i'm s-sorry da-ddy." she moaned with every thrust he gave her. "yeah? what you think your mother would think finding out you were a whore?" Jahseh asked. "she'd be so disappointed baby." she moaned. he knew how much control he had over her little body and her just in general and he planned on taking advantage of that the whole year.

so the next couple of weeks they did nothing but fuck after school and did a little quickie every morning. some times Jahseh would pick her up on the weekends and they'd fuck in his car just because he'd liked having sex with her more than he did with his own partner. at the moment the two were currently in the bathroom of a restaurant as he fucked her on the sink.

if you watched The Perfect Match then
you know what i'm talking about cause like
i can't explain it.

"i love you i love you i love you." she moaned as he stroked her slowly. "i love you too princess." he whispered kissing her lips softly as she moaned. "shh you gotta be quiet, you don't wanna get caught." he warned as he continued giving her slow sex. Bella's body jerked when Jahseh slid back into her, they were slow but with a lot of force.

"i'm cumming." she whimpered as she creamed him.

"fuck your making a mess baby." he muttered smiling at the sight of her cum on his stomach. "ouu shit." she moaned throwing her head back. "you want this baby?" he asked. "please daddy give it to me." she begged. "you tryna have my kid?" he asked as he was cumming inside her groaning. "yes yes fuck." she whispered.

two days later

Bella skipped into the classroom and dropped some papers on Jahseh's desk as she did so. class hadn't started yet as he looked over the papers with a smile growing on his face. "this for real?" he asked. she nodded. "how long?" he asked. "3 weeks." she responded smiling.