SQUIDRIFIC

"WHAT DID i do?" Jahseh asked his significant other as she'd told him, she wanted to break up. "i don't wanna do this anymore, no pun intended." Ariana explained. he felt his eyes began to water as he blinked his tears away refusing to cry over somebody if they didn't want him because he knew that'd only be stupid.

"come on bruh, i've given so many chances after you've cheated on me with different niggas, why you wanna leave me?" he asked.

"that's old Jahseh." she muttered. "it's not old when you cheated on me literally last week and what the fuck did i do? take yo ass back after you begged me too." he stared shaking his head. he loved Ariana and was the most loyalest man to her but she treated him like complete shit.

she didn't know what to say but own up to her responsibilities. it was far to late to call them mistakes when she continued doing it. "fuck it, if you wanna leave then leave." he said walking out the room. he entered inside the guest bedroom and slammed the door shut and locked it. he dialed his best friend Tanya's number as she picked up quickly.

"hi baby, why are you up so late?" she asked softly. he sighed. "nothing just wanted to talk to you that's all." he muttered. "about what babes?" she asked shuffling in her bed getting comfortable. "Ariana." he stated. Tanya rolled her eyes at the statement. she'd express her feelings to Jahseh numerous times and told him how good she'd treat him but it only ended up in him saying, "yOuR nOt My TyPe AnD i LoVe ArIaNa."

"what happened?" she spoke hiding the irritation in her voice. "she cheated on me again last week and she just broke up with me." he said as he heard the front door open and shut, "and now she's officially gone." Tanya kept quiet for a little. "she'll come back to you tomorrow don't worry." she spoke deciding to not tell him about her feelings yet again only to get rejecting aaaagain.

"yeah probably." he said. "maybe you guys just need couples therapy so it can get better. i see how much you love her so." she trailed off. "maybe." he whispered. "you deserve better." she said shrugging. "if your gonna recommended yourself, don't. you know i don't date black girls." he stated. "i- bye." she said hanging up on him. "fuck." he muttered.

"not me steady getting rejected." she said chuckling to herself. Tanya really wanted to be with Jahseh and she was always there whenever he needed her even if it was helping him forget about Ariana for a little which led to them having sex on multiple occasions but yet he'd always give her the same statement, he don't date black girls but was willing to have sex with one.

her phone begin ringing again grabbing her attention only to see it was Jahseh. she rolled her eyes but answered anyways. "you don't have to apologize or anything. and for the record i wasn't gonna recommend myself." she said laughing a little. "i'm sorry." he said doing the exact opposite of what she'd asked. "you don't have to be sorry for having a type and i've given up on being with you so don't worry i'm okay with us just being friends. it's probably for the better anyways." she said.

"i know but i also know how offensive that was and disrespectful to you and i apologize." he stated. "Jahseh it's fine really." she assured him. "can you come over?" he asked. "at 4 in the morning, no Jahseh." she said. "please i could make it worth your while." he said. she bit down on her lip. "fine, i'm on my way."

time skip.

as soon as Jahseh opened the door for his best friend he smashed his lips into hers catching her by surprise. she kissed him back as she kicked the door shut with with her foot. "fuck, i missed you." he muttered before kissing her again. Tanya knew she shouldn't be doing this with him but she also knew that he needed comfort from her and it was only through sex because of Jahseh's remakes towards her previously she wasn't able to comfort him like she'd wanted.

their kissing led all the way up to his bedroom as she was now straddling him. "you got a condom?" she whispered. he shook his head. "i promise to pull out." he spoke causing her to nod and take off her shirt and unclip her bra along with taking of her shorts that had nothing under not even underwear. she pulled down his shorts as his peen stood high and proud. she placed him inside her as both of their breath hitched.

"i'll never get tired of this feeling." he whispered as she began to bounce as her moans filled the room along with his groans and his little moans that would've slipped out because of how good she felt to him. "Mm fuck." she moaned throwing her fat ass head back as he gripped her throat roughly. he held her body with his other arm and began to pound her from the bottle.

her mouth opened as she should've closed it don't want flies in it. "oh fuck baby that's my spot." she whined digging her nails into his shoulder. he smirked at the girl and continued to shove himself deeply inside her. "how deep am i princess?" he whispered. "so deep, in my stomach daddy." she whimpered. "i love you." he muttered. "i love you more." she said. "get on fours." he said as she nodded and climbed off him.

she got into the position and arched her back deeply as he liked. he sent a slap to her non-existence ass, jk jk he sent slap to her fat bubble butt. she moaned in agony from the hard slap as he slid inside her groaning from the warm gushy feeling. he gripped her ponytail pulling her head back as she moaned loudly taking his deep strokes. they soon finished as he came inside her and she came on his peeny ween.

"why didn't you pull out." she panted. "i'll buy you a pill later on." he said laying down beside her as their breathing was the only thing they could hear. "thank you." he said again. "for what?" she asked looked over at him as he pulled the sheets over their naked bodies. "for everything." he muttered. she was confused on what he was talking about but decided not to say anything. "put on a movie." she said as he did just that.

"i'll leave as soon as i wake up so you know just in case she comes, so she doesn't catch us." Tanya said. "you don't have to always leave after we have sex Tanya." he said lowly. she only nodded not wanting to tell him how more emotionally she gets attached to him afterwards.

"there's really no hope for us?" she asked. Jahseh only stared at the tv as she sighed. "sorry." she mumbled feeling stupid. "don't be." he stated, "don't wait for me Tanya i'm too stuck on a girl who doesn't care about me, so just move on." boy did he regret saying that.