HEATHER PART THREE

Jackie finished cleaning the mess that Jahseh and his friends made since he threw a party. as she was throwing the trash out a girl walked up to her. "hey is Jahseh here?" she asked. "no not at the moment but i can give him a message for you or something." Jackie spoke. "well can you tell him i'm 6 weeks pregnant and my names Carmen." she said. she nodded and walked into the house.

"pregnant." she whispered sighing. she didn't even know how to feel knowing he got another girl pregnant when he wouldn't even touch Jackie because she was too fat.

she had an hour glass figure and he didn't like it, he liked skinny women. an hour later Jahseh came home from the studio. "how was your day?" she asked cutting off the stove.

"it was straight." he replied. "a girl name Carmen stopped by today." she said. "for what?" he asked. "she's 6 weeks pregnant and your the father." Jackie said. Jahseh didn't say anything. Jackie went back to making his food plating it. "what do you want to drink?" she questioned.

"water." he answered. he wondered why Jackie wasn't upset or sad about the situation. "here you go." she said setting his food on the counter. "you aren't mad?" he asked. "i have no reason to be." she spoke. "why do you say that?" he asked. "well you won't touch me or anything so i can't exactly be upset that you want a family with your idol girl. i'll help you take care of the child." she said.

years later

Jackie finished giving Jahseh's son a bath and had put him to bed because it was his first day of pre-school tomorrow. "good night Dj, i love you." she said kissing his forehead. "i love you too Jackie." he said. she smiled at him and cut off his lamp and walked out his room. she went into her room and sat on her bed.

not too long after her room door opened entering Jahseh.

"will you take him to school tomorrow?" he questioned. she nodded. "thank you." he muttered. "welcome." she replied. "Carmen said she'll pick him up after school." he mentioned. Jackie couldn't lie and say she didn't envy Carmen. she'd gotten Jahseh to love her, touch her, and even give her his first kid. Jackie envied anyone who ever laid in bed with Jahseh because she wished she'd get that side of him.

his affectionate, loving, and caring side. but all she got was the exact opposite. "okay." she mumbled. she didn't like when Dj had to leave. she loved him like he was her son.

Jahseh looked at Jackie more like observing her. he'd noticed the bags under her eyes that told him she lacked sleep from doing everything around the house as he did nothing. he also noticed her arms how damaged and scarred they look.

she also had fresh cuts that angered him. he couldn't ignore the bruises that covered her body from his hits or maybe him throwing something at her from how much he couldn't control his temper. he closed her door and sat next to her on the bed. he noticed her tense up but soon relax. Jahseh knew she was afraid of him and she had every right to be.

"why are you doing this?" he asked grabbing her wrist as he ran his fingers over her cuts gently. "i don't know." she lied. he looked at her with a look that made her speak the truth. "i wanna die." she admitted. "why?" he spoke. she looked down at her legs trying to figure out how to say what she wanted to say without angering him. "everyone gave up on me. i'm weak and i don't know how to defend myself." she spoke.

"what else." he whispered. "i feel alone, nobody loves me and i don't think i'll ever get to be happy." she said sighing. "do you wanna spend some time together tomorrow?" he asked catching her completely off guard.

"n-no it's okay, plus i have to set up your meetings and stuff and, and do other things for your tours that's coming up." she said quickly. he smiled at her rambling seeing how cute she was when she did it. "no it's fine we can do that later, but i wanna take you out." he assured. "are you sure?" she asked. he nodded and kissed her cheek.