NEED ME

these are all the chapters from one of my old books on my old account so enjoy!

CHAPTER ONE

scarlet slid the blade across her pale white skin as it instantly leaked of her rose colored blood. she felt release from her pain being at ease for a couple hours. she grabbed her blood stained towel and green colored alcohol and poured it over her arm.

she didn't hiss at the stinging sensation because she was use to it. she'd been self harming since she was 12, she's now 16. she put her towel over it and cleaned it up.

she opened her cabinet that had her medical things inside and grabbed bandages and wrapped it around her now bruised arm.

she went to her room that was painted black with biggie and tupac posters on the walls also with her blades in a neat pile in the corner. she closed her door and sat on her bed.

she started having taste for candy so she put on a hoodie because she already had on leggings. she grabbed a 10$ bill out her savings jar and walked downstairs and out the door.

the corner store wasn't to far from her apartment so she just walked with her hoodie on and head down looking at her old vans.

she looked up and saw the corner store in the distance, all she had to do was cross the street and she was there. she let the cars go pass and crossed not really caring if she got hit by one of the cars or not.

she made it to the other size of the street and went inside the store. "hi scarlet." mr.lee said happily. "hey mr.lee." she said smiling at the old man.

scarlet had been going to that store for years so mr.lee was kinda like her papa in a way. she walked to the candy isle reaching for sour patch kids but couldn't get them because of her being 4'11.

"you need help shorty?" a boy asked. "no." she mumbled as she finally grabbed the candy. she walked to the drinks and grabbed her a sprite.

she walked back up to the front so she could get her stuff rung up. scarlet wasn't really feeling it today like any other day but today she just wasn't in the right state of mind.

"why no smile?" mr.lee said as his japanese accent rolled of his tongue. "just not feeling it today pa." he nodded his head and gave her, her bag. she was about to hand him the 10$ bill but he shook his head.

she smiled at him and walked out the store. once she reached outside she realized it was raining. "great." she mumbled. "aye ma can i get your number?" the same boy from inside the store asked.

she looked at him and saw he had 17, alone, and numb tattooed on his face. scarlet knew what alone and numb felt like, she related to those 2 the most. she looked at him plainly and walked away. she hated when boys asked her for things, mostly when they cat called her.

she crossed the street once again and started her journey back home. it started pouring rain making her smack her lips annoyed.

"you know i could give you a ride." the boy said now in a car. scarlet thought about being kidnapped but then again she didn't care cause in her reckless mind nobody would miss her.

he stopped the car and she got in soak and wet. she put on her seat belt and stared out the window. "where you live ma?" he asked. "down the street." she mumbled.

he started driving till she told him to stop. she started getting out the car but he stopped her, "no thank you?" she stared at him with a blank face. "let me at least get your number." "my instagram is scarletsblade."

she stepped out the car not giving the boy a chance to respond. she entered her apartment building and went to her apartment which was door B4.

she put her house key in the door and turned it and opened the door. she closed her door back and locked it. she kicked off her shoes and walked over to the couch and sat down.