JUST THE TWO OF US

A FRIEND group of 4 ran the streets late at night as they drove down the road of broward, florida. the group consisted of 2 girls; willow and ashley, as it consisted of 2 boys also; jahseh and jordan. the group was unable to ever be separated. they stayed in some mess or what some people considered hood rat shit. 

they didn't do to much unnecessary stuff but they did like to spray paint buildings and other stuff like that. jordan was currently driving them to a skate park where they would always chill and just be the big kids they are. no one fully understood them but it didn't matter because they understood each other. 

"we sparking when we get there?" willow asked leaning her head on jahseh's shoulder. "yeah i already rolled 2 blunts." ashley announced making her nod. "i love you guys man." willow said pouting. "we love you too will." jordan said turning into the skate park that was empty since it was 8:30 at night. 

"why you so quite babes?" she asked jahseh. "just thinking mamas." he said sighing kissing her forehead. she nodded as they got out the vehicle after jordan parked it in the usual spot. the long time friends walked to a table and sat together. ashley handed them each their own blunt, she'd rolled 2 more in the car. 

they lit them up and began smoking their lungs out. "ain't it crazy how the simpsons predict practically everything that happens in the world." jordan said as his eyes began to hang low. "yeah, i wonder when it's gonna predict my death." jahseh muttered blowing smoke through his nose. willow nudged him, "don't talk like that." 

"you guys are so cute, like just date please!" ashley whined. "it's not even like that." willow whispered with a little smile on her face. "that's not what your face says." jordan pointed out making jahseh looked at her seeing her smile. "shut up jordy." she said sticking her tongue out at him being childish. 

"stop calling me that it's gay." he mumbled. "oh jordyyy!" both girls sung out making jordan smack his pink lips. "bruh just straight clowns." jahseh said laughing a little. willow smiled, "don't think we'd forget about you sehseh." she teased making him straight face her making her laugh. 

"me and jordan are about to skate around." ashley said as they stood up making willow and jahseh nod still blowing smoke from their mouths. "why you been so down lately jahseh?" she asked putting her blunt out as he did the same for his. he shrugged avoiding looking at her for many reasons. "i just been thinking about some shit that's all." he muttered.

"like what, you know you can always talk to me babes." she said calmly. "it's stupid." he said shaking his head. "nothing you say is ever stupid so please just said what ever you have to say." she pleaded giving him puppy dog eyes. "you ever think maybe me and you could be more than friends ?" he asked making her think. 

"i never really thought of it but i have developed some kind of crush on you throughout our whole friendship." she admitted shyly. "willow baby, i'm feeling you on some more than friends type shit. i wanna be wit you." he spoke. "for real?" she asked in disbelief. "for real. you know a nigga won't play with you like that shorty." he whispered. 

she bit down on her glossed lip thinking. "so you gone be my wife in the making or what?" he asked tilting his head to the side something willow always found adorable. she nodded. "yes jahseh i'll go out with you." she said making his peanut buttered color skinned face light up with happiness. "can i kiss you?" he asked nervously getting a head nod back. 

he placed his hand underneath her brown chin pulling her face a little closer to him connecting both plumped lips together. it didn't turn into a make out kiss but jahseh personally just wanted to feel willow's sweet lips as she wanted to feel his as well. they pulled away with the familiar smooch sound being heard as they stared into each other honey brown orbs. 

"finally!" they heard an excited ashley clapping causing the fresh couple to break eye contact. willow blushed covering her face with her hands. "my favs finally dating!" she cheered. "what about me?" jordan spoke pouting. "oh hush your my favorite too." she said making him smile. just like that the group began skating around together having fun as one.