NO ADVANCE

Jayda blushed at Jahseh kissing on her cheek as they finished their section. "Jahseh..." she spoke. "hm?" he responded lighting a blunt. "you mean the world to me." she admitted. he blew the smoke out of his nose before speaking. "yeah?" she nodded.

"too bad, you were just another hoe that i fuck." he stated making her heart drop. "oh." she whispered laying down on his bed facing away from him. "you gotta leave by 12 tomorrow, i got another girl coming over." he said. "okay." she said trying to sound as normal as possible since she was crying.

-

Jayda woke up around 10 am and got out of his bed leaving a sleeping Jahseh alone. she put on her clothes she had on before and slipped on her shoes being careful not to wake him. she grabbed her keys and jogged down his stairs and left out his door going home.

once she got to her home, she locked the door back and took off her shoes and jacket flinging her keys on the counter. her phone began ringing so she answered it not bothering to look at the caller id. "hello?" she answered in a sleepy tone yawning. "why you ain't say goodbye?" she heard Jahseh's raspy voice.

"because you were asleep and i didn't wanna wake you." she spoke softly. "why you leave so early?" he questioned. "you said i had to leave by 12." she said walking into her room. "i miss you already baby." he mumbled. "i'm sleepy so i'm gonna go back asleep, i'll talk to you later." she said about to hang up. "i love you." he said. "yeah, i love you too." she said hanging up the phone.

she knew he didn't mean it, he was just in the moment is what she thought. she threw her phone at her wall out of frustration. she couldn't figure out why she kept letting Jahseh do her the way he did her it was like she was his puppet.

-

"yo Jada!" she heard her name being called as she finished up a game of basketball with her friends. she turned around seeing her good friend Christopher. "your back!" she yelled giving him a hug. "you look good." he said looking at her up and down as they pulled away from the hug. "not as good as mister Brent faiyaz." she teased as he smiled.

his gap so cute-

"what you been up to lately?" he asked as they sat on the bench of the park. "nothing really just been playing basketball." she said moving her butterfly locs out her face. "how was tour? i watched every show online." she said. "it was fly as fuck yo, just wasn't use to not seeing yo ass backstage lip singing every word." he said as they laughed. "oh trust me i was in my bedroom having a concert when you song Been Away." she spoke.

before he could say anything Jayda name got called making her turn around seeing Jahseh leaning on his car. she chewed on her bottom lip confused on why he was at the park since they hadn't talk since last week. "meet me tomorrow at Stubby's place." she said before kissing his cheek getting off the bench.

"ight bring me some snacks." he yelled causing her to laugh as she made her way over to Jahseh. "why you kissing on him?" he asked as they got in his car. "because he's my best friend get out your heart you ain't my boyfriend." she muttered putting on her seatbelt. he wrapped his hand around her neck catching her by surprise.

"stop playin with me Jayda for real bruh." he said letting go of her. "i don't know why you always trippin when you made it pretty fucking obvious that i'm just another hOe you fuck so please if i wanna kiss on other niggas i'll do as i fucking please." she said rolling her eyes. "your my hoe." he responded as he sat back in his seat.

"are you gonna start the fucking car?" she asked. "bitch quit talkin to me like that." he said. "boy fuck you." she mumbled. he pulled her into a rough kiss as she pulled away and slapped him. "take me home." she spoke. he shook his head as his face ached but he started up the car.

"fuck you mean no? take me home or i'll walk." she said unlocking his car door only for him to lock it and pull off. Jayda crossed her arms huffing. "quit allat shit for real." he mumbled. she pushed his head against the window as the car swerved. "bruh stop dumb bitch don't you see i'm fucking driving." he yelled at her.

she slapped him. "i hate you fucking wack ass nigga." she yelled back at him as he tried his best not to get them into accident resulting in him pulling the car over. he sent a slap to her face as she held it. "stop fucking hitting me Jayda for real." he spoke growing mad. her eyes watered as she began hitting him again.

"don't touch me nigga." she said in between her hits as they hit each other. "hoe you got me fucked me." he said as he punched her in her face as blood leaked from her nose as well as scratches being put on his face. his windows were tinted so nobody could see what was going on.

"i fucking love you and all you do is treat me like one of your fucking hoes." she yelled getting the last lick as she wiped her nose. "because you are, i don't know why yo ass fell in love." he muttered. she rolled her eyes trying to avoid her hurt. "just take me home." she mumbled.

sigh, i wanna vent but i'll
just listen to some music and
vibe with myself because
nobody gaf about me Lmao .