HEATHER PART FOUR

"i had fun tonight." Jackie said as they entered inside the house. "i'm glad you did." Jahseh said seeing how happy she looked holding the human size teddy bear he'd won for her at the carnival. yes, i may have a carnival obsession... "thanks for this, really it was fun but i should get some of your stuff set up before i go to bed." she said softly.

he shook his head. "don't worry about that right now, just go take a bath and relax i'll handle it." he assured her. "are you sure, because i can do it for you like it's really not a problem." she said quickly. he chuckled. "i got it." he said as she nodded going to her room. Jahseh grabbed his phone and called Ski.

"yo." he answered. Nya Vc. "what'chu doin'?" Jahseh asked. "nigga what i'm gone do at 11 at night besides fuck bitches and get money?" he asked in a duh tone. "you sound dumb but i took Jackie out tonight." he said cheesing. the phone got quiet for a little. "you dead ass?" Stokeley asked not believing him.

"yeah, that shit was fun as fuck too." he said remembering how much they actually enjoyed each other's company that night. "i'm happy for y'all, but listen i gotta go." Stokeley spoke. "alright see you later." Jahseh spoke. they hung up the phone and Stokeley sighed. he thought he'd have a chance with Jackie but probably not after tonight he knew he probably wouldn't.

Jahseh got up from his spot on the couch and walked up the stairs to Jackie's room and opened the door where she quickly covered herself. "i'm almost done." she said wrapping the towel around her feeling insecure that he'd seen her body. "my bad." he said closing the door. she quickly put on her clothes before letting him know she was done.

"why are you looking like that?" Jahseh asked sitting on her bed. she shook her head. "it's nothing." she assured him. but it wasn't, just nothing. she was ashamed of her body and it only made her feel worst when he'd seen her knowing he was probably judging her but that wasn't the case. "um when's Dj coming back?" she asked. "probably this week end why?" he asked.

"i just miss him that's all." she mumbled looking down at her lap. "can i ask you something?" Jahseh asked causing her to nod. "why do you care so much about him?" he asked as she looked up at him. "i don't know, i just love him since i can't really have kids at the moment i wanna cherish Dj, even if i did have a kid i'd still treat him the same." she answered.

"do you want a kid?" he questioned. "yeah then i'll have eternal love but that'll probably be later on in life for me or i'll probably adopt." she said nodding. "why would you adopt when you can just have one." he questioned her.

"um you seem pretty disgusted with me and my body well at least you've told me that so i know you wouldn't wanna touch me sexually so i'll probably have to adopt which i'm totally okay with." she said giving him a close lip smile. he twisted at his dreads thinking of what she'd just said.

pov switch
Jahseh's Point Of View

i looked at Jackie to see her looking in her lap playing with her fingers after what she just told me. i eyed her body biting my lip, i wasn't disgusted with her it was just some shit i'd said out of anger. she had a body of a fucking goddess if i'm being honest. i can't believe i'd made the mistake of giving a hoe my first child when it should've been Jackie.

i know i've hurt her so much over the years we've been together enough to know that she probably wants to leave me. "will you ever leave me?" i asked out of curiosity. she looked up at me, she so beautiful with her chocolate brown skin. "no, i love you too much." she whisper which did shock me. how could she possibly still love after i'd beat her and broke her down.

"i love you too." i spoke. "no, Jahseh it's okay if you don't you don't have to pretend." she whispered. that stung a little because i did love her every little bit of her but i can't blame her for not believing me. "i do love you Jacqueline." i assured her using her real name so she knew i was serious. she looked back down at her lap something she did when she was nervous.

"can i give you a kid?" i asked. she shook her head. "no you've already done so much for me tonight you don't need to give me something so big even though that would be nice but i'll respect you wishes if you don't genuinely wanna touch me plus i'm kind of insecure." she said putting a piece of her hair behind her ears. i made her like this, it's my fucking fault.

"your perfect, let me just give you something that you'll be able to have forever, i promise i'll do you right baby." i whispered before smashing my lips into hers.

hehe, there's part 5 don't worry.. but um y'all
want the smut or naw?

apologies if this is bad i'm in
class at the moment.

oh and thank you for 10K
like that's fucking dope as shit
so thank yall for reading !