STITCHES

Ya'Nelly walked down her street avoiding any contact with the other teens on her block as she wanted nothing more but to get home. "yo ya'nelly." she heard what sounded like jahseh, the teenage boy who ran the block. she walked faster crossing the street as her house was now just a few feet away but it was still a long walk kind of.

she felt an arm draped over her shoulder making her tense up a little. "wassup wit'chu baby." jahseh spoke nodding his head to the other teens that were playing basketball or at the boys who were acting like thugs and the girls being hoes all up in boys face.

"what can i do for you jahseh?" she asked, you could tell she was irritated by the tone in her voice. "damn shorty calm down i just wanted to see how my girl was doing." he spoke making her smack her lips aggressively. "you lost that privilege in 8th grade, four years ago dipshit." she said making him laugh. "you can still be my shawts though nel."

she shook her head, "i don't want no parts of you jahseh damn." she said removing his arm off her shoulder. "it was one mistake." he defended. "it's doesn't matter jahseh it happened a long time ago." she spoke walking. "EXACTLY!" he shouted. "stop yelling." she demanded rolling her eyes. "it happened a long time ago. we're 19 now so be my girl again that shit happened when we were 14." he whined.

"setting me up to get jumped isn't something you just get over especially when it was your own boyfriend who made it happen." she said as her house came in view. "okay, and i apologized how many times for that?" he questioned.

"and i was on life support for how long?" she asked making him sigh. "i've been chasing you for years bruh." he groaned. "and i didn't tell you to do that. you can have any girl on the block but yet you stuck on me jahseh." she said matter factly. "because can't nobody else love me like you love girl." he mumbled.

"don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked. "i did but it ain't work cause every time we fucked i said your name." he spoke nonchalantly with a shrug. "ooookay." she said walking up her steps and jahseh followed her. "what i gotta do for you to give me another chance?" he asked.

"ion even trust you so nothing." she said truthfully putting her key in the door. jahseh heart low key broke hearing her say that but he understood why. "can you at least come to one of my shows?" he asked with eyes full of hope.

"sure but don't try no slick shit." she said finally opening the door to the house. "you be on games bruh." jahseh whined going into the house with her. "how?" she asked locking the door back. "cause you know i wanna be with you and you just continue to play in my face ya'nelly." he said.

"and who fault is that?"

=============================

ever notice how the heart eater and moonlight
video kind of tie together ? just me ok.