POETIC PAIN

xalee tried to calm down a nervous Jahseh, from being afraid of meeting her parents for the first time in their whole 2 year relationship. "jahseh your gonna be fine, i promise their gonna love you just as much i do." she said matter factly. "you don't know that, they'll probably dislike me because of my appearance and my tats, their gonna hate me i already know." he rambled.

xalee kissed his lips so he'd calm down, he instantly kissed her back. she tried to pull away put jahseh grabbed her chin deepening the kiss. as much as xalee wanted jahseh sexually right now she knew he was only doing it so he could get out of meeting her parents. she finally pulled away, "you ain't slick jahseh, come on i'll even give you road head." she admitted in his ear seductively.

his eyes lit up in excitement, "for real baby?" he asked happily. "yes daddy now come on." she spoke grabbing his hand and walking out the house and into the car. he started up the car pulling out the drive way as xalee unzipped his black jeans making jahseh smirk keeping his eyes on the road.

she took him out his jeans and jerked him off a little first earning a groan from him, "mhm." she latched her mouth on his dick making the car swerve. "shit." he whispered as she begin to bobbed her head taking in every inch of him. the car kept swerving from jahseh eyes rolling to the back of his head but he managed to keep them safe.

"damn, just like that baby fuck." he grunted from his dick hitting the back of her throat earning a little gag from her something he liked. she took him out her mouth and licked up and down, they came to a red light making jahseh look down at her. "you look pretty with my dick in yo mouth shorty." he spoke making her blush.

she ran her tongue across his slit making chills run through his body. "that felt good as fuck." he moaned. xalee did it again as she sucked him up more not being satisfied until his cum shot down her throat. "i-i'm close baby fuck." he groaned as the light turned green.

his foot slammed on the peddle as his cum worked up his dick pulsing in her mouth, "you close daddy?" she asked innocently sticking him back in her mouth. "yes mamas." he moaned as some of his cum leaked in her mouth. "fuuuck." he grunted as he fully shot down her throat.

she deep throated him one more time before taking him out her mouth and swallowing. "open?" jahseh said taking his eyes from the road for a split second. she stuck her tongue out that had nothing on it. "good girl."

-

"baby your gonna be okay." xalee assured as she rung the doorbell, "besides i know my mom will love you." jahseh looked at her crazy, "and your dad?" he asked scratching the back of his neck. "he'll love you too." she spoke as the door opened revealing her mom.

"oh my xalee baby i missed you." her mom said pulling her into a hug. "i missed you too mama." she admitted hugging her mother back. "oh who's this nice looking young man?" her mom asked making jahseh some what grin. "mommy this is my boyfriend jahseh i've been telling you about." xalee said smiling.

"oh you, give me a hug boy!" her mother said pulling jahseh into a warm comforting hug. he hugged back feeling a little relief that her mom approved of him he was just worried about her dad now. "i love the face tats and dreads you got a unique look kid, but come in." she said walking into the house with jahseh and xalee behind.

"michael!" her mother shouted. "yes lily?" he responded back. her mother didn't say nothing as she knew that'll get him to come down the stairs quicker to see what she wanted. "gosh lily why you always- xalee." he whispered jogging down the stairs embracing her into a hug. "hey daddy." she said making jahseh shoot her a glare making her mouth 'sorry'.

"missed you girl, how you been?" he asked pulling away.

"i've been good dad, i've actually been with my boyfriend jahseh and getting our house together so we can start a family soon." she said making jahseh smile from ear to ear like a dummy. "ahhh the famous jahseh i've been hearing about, how are you son?" he asked shaking his hand.

"i've been good sir thanks for asking you?" he asked nicely. "good good just having to deal with that crazy woman and i'm pretty sure you know what that feels like considering you have xalee." her father mentioned making jahseh laugh. "yeah i know." he spoke.

"hey why don't we go to the game room while you girls go do whatever girls do?" her father suggested. "that doesn't sound like a bad idea actually that'll give us time to catch up." her mom said making xalee nod.

"alrighty come on here jahseh." her father said making xalee smile and be a little shocked of how easily her father approved of jahseh. she was happy they were bonding and she knew she found the love of her life.