MY WAY

Lenora watched as her ex boyfriend Jahseh was hugged up on his new girl. it angered her so bad but she knew she could do nothing about it, when he broke up with her for that girl in particular even cheated on Lenora with her. she looked away from them putting her attention back on her work ignoring the anger she'd felt before.

she always had to tell herself that Jahseh wasn't her boyfriend anymore but it was hard when they dated for almost two years. sure their relationship wasn't perfect as some might have thought but it was good. they didn't have too many arguments and even when they did it'd only end in them having make-up sex.

Lenora finished her work and walked up to the teacher's desk and placed it there. "you can do what ever til class is over Lenora." the teacher spoke causing her to nod and walk back to her seat but as she was doing that Jahseh's girlfriend just felt obligated to say something to her.

"fat bitches ain't the move." she stated. "girl respect yo self cause you ain't that skinny either." Lenora shot back making her roll her eyes not having a comeback. Lenora wasn't fat, she just was thicker than other females particularly because of Jahseh which is pretty self explanatory.

she took her seat again and began drawing on the table for the last 20 minutes of class.

twenty minutes later

Lenora walked out of class with a blank look on her face as she always did not showing emotion because there was no reason for her to do so. "wassup Lenora!" Stokeley spoke. "hi Stokeley." she said in a bored tone knowing he wanted something. "so how you doing." he asked walking besides her. "what do you want." she asked getting to the point.

"Jahseh wants you to meet him in the janitor closet." he spit out. "not happening." she spoke. "come on bruh, he said he just wanted to talk." Stokeley tried to reason. "me and you both know it'll only lead to some janitor closet sex which i don't wanna have with him, so tell him i said no." she said leaving Stokeley behind her.

after school

"why you ain't wanna meet me." Jahseh asked walking being a sad Lenora. "because i didn't want too leave me alone." she said stepping on the leaves walking home. "so you never gonna talk to me." he spoke. "i'm talking to you right now aren't i." she said not looking back at him.

"yeah but that's not what i meant." he said. "i don't want anything sexual with you anymore if that's what your asking." she stated. he finally caught up to her and made her stop walking. "you can't just pretend we aren't each other first love's, i can't leave you alone." he spoke.

"sounds like a you problem." she said avoiding eye contact with him. "why you treating me like this." he asked. "aren't you the one that broke up with me for somebody, light skin cause that's what you like." she stated boredly. "that's not the point." he spoke.

she sighed. "i gotta get home so can you let go of me." she asked. "talk to me." he muttered. "i just did, what more do you fucking want Jahseh." she semi-yelled. "tell me how you feel, about me, about us." he whispered looking down at the brown skin female.

"you wanna know so bad." she said snatching away from him. "i miss you okay, seeing you with her it just hurts and it makes me so fucking angry that you left me to be with someone else who not to mention you cheated on me with because for some odd reason i wasn't good enough. i miss hanging out with you after school, or just doing something so simple as hugging you. and now it's gone because, because i wasn't what you wanted and if you felt like that you could've left me alone." she finished as his face soften.

he didn't say anything, he couldn't. "that's how i feel, now leave me alone." she said finishing her walk home.

next week

Lenora hit the volleyball over the net as the game begun for practice. "i got it!" she yelled hitting it. they played for a little bit warming up for their actual game that they had the next day. "i'll be back, i'm gonna go fill up my water bottle." she told her coach. she walked out the gym going to the water fountain that had the cold water.

i used to dead ass fight for that
water fountain that provided that
cold H2O at school-

she felt arms wrap around her causing her to jump as her water bottle finished filling. "i miss you." she heard Jahseh's voice. "mhm, get off me." she mumbled. "you feel it." he asked pressing himself against her. "i'm not your girl friend so move." she said putting the top on her bottle so it wouldn't spill.

"you used to be." he said letting her go so she faced him.

"key word USED to be." she spoke. "you look sexy." he said looking her body up and down to which she was dressed in a sports bra and basketball shorts. you could see the sweat that dropped from her body from practice. "thanks now leave me alone." she said. "come on baby don't be like that." he whined pouting.

"you smoked." she asked, because the only time he whined and pouted or wanted to be a big baby was because he'd smoked. "yeah." he shrugged. "just sit in the gym til my practice is over." she said making him smile.

at her residents

she took her shower and was now cuddled up with Jahseh because he insisted he had to be with Lenora. he was laying on her boobs while she massaged his head. "when are you leaving." she asked. "no time soon." his raspy voice spoke. "i thought about what you told me last week." he spoke again.

"we don't have to talk about it just be quiet." she muttered. "i just want you to know that you were more than enough and i love you Lenora soon to be Onfroy." he said. "i love you too and i'm not gone be a Onfroy no time soon." she spoke. "says who." he said lifting up his head. "me." she responded.

"you'll have a ring by next summer baby, i promise." he said. "marry your current girlfriend." she mentioned. "fuck no, you the only one i'm marrying and having kids with." he said laying back on her boobs. "we'll see Jahseh." she mumbled. "yeah we'll see." he responded.

MASKINGMYINTENTIONS  don't worry girl he finna get pegged soon-