DEAD MAN WALKING

Zuri was giving some random guy a lap dance as her big brother jahseh watched in anger. he shook his head as he let it go on far to long so he made his way over to his beloved sister. "fuck is you doing?" he yelled snatching her off the boy. "jahseh move damn i'm tryna have fun." she complained trying to get out of jahseh's grip.

"i'm taking yo ass home let's go." he demanded not giving her a say in the mini argument they had. she huffed and followed him outside to his car. she got in and slammed the door. "don't be slamming shit you don't pay for zuri don't get fucked up." he warned starting up the car. she rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

-

jahseh walked into zuri's room making her sit up against her head board. "what the fuck do you want ?" she asked with attitude in her voice. "drop the tude dude." he said in a surfer dudes voice making zuri giggle. "nah for real what you thought you was doing dancing on that nigga?" he asked being serious. she shrugged, "i was trying to have fun jahseh gosh you ain't my daddy." she spoke.

"i can be, we ain't even blood related." he mentioned.

she shook her head, "no that's weird jahseh." she stated catching chills just thinking about it. "come on we could try something out right?" he asked sitting next to her on the bed. "nobody has to know." he mumbled kissing her neck. her breath got caught in her throat as he sucked on her sweet spot bruising it with a radish like color.

"you know i wouldn't do anything to hurt you lil sis." he said sliding his hand up her shirt cuffing one of her boobs playing with her harden nipples from her getting horny at jahseh's actions. "t-this is wrong." she stuttered.

"yeah but i don't see you stopping me."

-

"o-oh fu-uuckkk." she moaned out as jahseh drilled her pussy from the front. "your mine you got that?" he groaned. "y-eaah shit daddy." zuri shouted as he pounded her holding her waist as he did so.

"your so tight and pretty mamas." he spoke rubbing her pearl at an unbelievable fast pace sending her over edge. "i'm g-gon-na cum j-ahs-eh." she whimpered as he slammed his hips into hers. "cum baby." he whispered as she let her cum coat his dick.

"look at that, such a whore for your big brother huh?" he asked as him pounding into her was becoming to much as she begin to feel sensitive down there from cumming. "answer my question princess." he demanded wrapping his hand around her throat. tears of pleasure ran down her face, "y-es i'm a sluuuut for you." she dragged out.

"i love you." he grunted feeling him self about to cum. "i love you too." she manage to get out. an idea popped into his head, he could nut in her and there child wouldn't be deformed or anything since there not really related so that's exactly what he did shot a nice load of cum into her pussy. i hope they know they'll be parents in 9 months.