PLANET DROOL

I FINISHED getting ready so me and my best friend kayla could go to her boyfriend stokeley's "friend" reunion thing. it's not really a reunion but i heard that his friends are being released from jail today and he wanted to throw them a little get together so we was down.

"you ready boo?" kayla asked me standing in the door way of the bathroom. "yeah, come on." i said grabbing my lipgloss, phone, and door key since she'd forget it and we'd be locked out the house like always.

i grabbed my skateboard that was rugrat themed on the bottom, after meeting everyone i plan on taking all of us to my safe spot, planet drool again. it's a skate park that was abandoned years ago but i had kayla helped me remodel it so now i own it.

we left out our apartment and i locked the door. once we got out the building we got inside our scooby-doo mini van and drove off to her boyfriend house.

"i think you'll find you a man out of these 2 boys." she said nudging my shoulder playfully not taking her eyes off the road. "no ma'am, i am working on myself and mental i don't have time for boys but MALE friends would be nice." i said shrugging.

she smacked her lips, "you ain't never had a boyfriend dang. you was always turning them down when we was kids got me thinking you a little lesbo..." she said making me snap my neck towards her. "i am not lesbian thank you very much." i said.

"mhm i won't believe it till i see it boo boo." she said laughing. i shook my head smiling looking back out the window watching the kids play outside having fun.

===================================

we pulled up in stokeley's drive way and i put everything i brung in my fanny pack on my waist besides my skate board i just held it. "you bring yo board?" i questioned kayla. "don't go no where without it." she said grabbing it out the back seat.

"alrighty let's go." i said getting out the car carrying my board. kayla opened up the door walking in with me behind her closing the door back. "the real bitches just entered the building!" she yelled making everyone turn their attention to us.

"hey baaaby!" stokeley dragged out getting up from his spot to kiss her. "eww gushy stuff." i spoke fake gagging. "hey captain morgan." stokeley teased making me slap his hat off his head. "forget you to then." he said fake hurt.

i waved him off.

"wassup little one." i said ruffling ming's head since he was the youngest. he smacked his lips, "aye man just wait till my birthday in the next 3 years ima be legal." he pouted crossing his arms. i laughed and said my heys to the rest of the group.

"yo they here!" stokeley loud mouth shouted looking out the window. he opened up the door like a proud black dad with a smile on his face looking dumb. "he look stupid." i laughed making kayla playfully mug me.

"don't talk about my bae like that but he do look a little retarded." she said making us bust out laughing.

"wassup vro." i heard two raspy voices speak making me looked behind me turning my head. hm, 2 twin boys. one had dreads and one had starter pack nappy dreads, they were cute. just not cute enough for me to date them like kayla wants me too.

"aye morgan when you growing your hair out i'm tired of seeing you and kayla bald head." isaiah spoke making the boys laugh including the twins making me and saiyr look at each other.

they did the big c h o p

i looked back at isaiah, "when yo mama cut her bush on her pussy then i'll consider growing my hair out love." i snapped back smiling sarcastic. "i- um- i-." he said trying to come up with something.

"yeah shut up." i said as we all started laughing.

"yo morgan this jahlil and jahseh, you the only one who don't know them." stokeley said. i nodded and gave them a simple wave. "y'all all got y'all skateboards?" i asked the group besides the twins.

"you skate board?" jahlil asked, he's the one with the little starter pack dreads. "mhm, we all do well i made them. wanna learn?" i asked. "i mean yeah i ain't got shit better to do." he said twisting his 'dread'. i looked at his brother, "you too?" i asked. "yeah." he said.

i nodded. "yeah we all got them we going to planet drool again?" lynwood asked excitedly. i don't know why but that thug loved planet drool like it was his weakness, gotta love him though. "yessir!" i said getting up from my spot.

"ouuu this shit finna be mad lit since we going to planet drool!" craig said doing a little dance making us laugh at his goofiness. "what's the hype about this planet drool ?" jahseh asked sitting up since he was slumped on the couch.

"you'll see my love."