AFTER THE STORM

it seemed as if no one paid attention to the two close friends at the party as the music blared through everyone's ears yet Kendal and Jahseh made out with each other. maybe it was from being intoxicated or maybe it was because they really were feeling each other. she straddled his lap as their kissing didn't stop with him wrapping his arms around her waist.

all the other teenagers were either; dancing, drinking, talking, having sex in the owner's many rooms, or etc.

"let's go upstairs." Jahseh whispered in her ear. she nodded and got off his lap pulling him up off the couch. they walked up the stairs locking their lips together again not being able to keep their hands off each other.

they barged in a room and Jahseh kicked the door closed with his foot. they pulled away just to undress each other as she laid on the bed with him getting in between her legs. he put his tip at her entrance and slid- Kendal's alarm clock woke her up for school causing her too groan and turn it off.

"so freaking close." she whined yawning. she had a crush on Jahseh for a while now and nobody knew of it simple fact they both hung around with the same group. Jahseh and Kendal didn't talk much but they've acknowledged each other when ever the group was together out of respect.

she got up from her bed and took care of her morning routine and got dressed. she put on her fish net tights with a baggy t-shirt with her Nike 1's. she let her hair be in its natural curly state as it fell down her brown face. she grabbed her lipgloss and phone and jogged down the stairs leaving for school.

at school

"there go Ken Doll." Stokeley said as she twirled smiling from his comment. "miss me loser." she asked giving him a side hug. "eh not really." he joked as she playfully pushed him. "hi Jahseh." she said shyly. he gave her a head nod. "where the rest of them uglies at." she questioned. "running late as usual, there go Miyah right there." he said pointing to his girlfriend.

"she looking cute today." Kendal shouted causing Miyah to Debby Ryan smirk as she finally made it to them. "girl stop, look at you." she said causing Kendal to cheese showing off her braces. "why we always at school early." Kendal spoke. "ion even know, yall tryna do something." Stokeley asked.

they all nodded and walked towards his car and got in.

Jahseh and Kendal were in the back as Stokeley and Miyah were in the front. "why are you so quiet." she asked Jahseh as they pulled out of the school. he looked at her shrugging. "are you never gonna talk." she asked softly. he looked at her not saying anything. "hmph, never talk to me but talk to everybody else." she mumbled looking out the window.

"would you be my baby, oh if i had the money, oh would that make you love me, ohhh would that make you love me, oooh. i couldn't, i couldn't love. i couldn't , i couldn't love." she sung lowly as she stared at the palm trees.

"are you never gonna admit that you like me." Jahseh finally spoke making her snap her head towards him. "i don't like you." she fibbed. "and i don't like liars." he mumbled. "and i don't like people who assume." she shot back. "whatever." he muttered. she rolled her eyes and put her attention back out the window.

he placed a hand on Kendal's thigh causing her to look down at it and blush lowly. "yeah but you don't like me." he said removing his hand. "that meant nothing." she said shrugging. "you blushing meant nothing, ok." he said. "why are you such an ass." she said. "why are you a liar." he asked. "so what if i did like you." she said.

"cause what if i wanted you too."

======================================
vote cause i know u ain't
did it yet so yeah i'll wait...