THRU YOUR PHONE

Lola and Jahseh were on their date but for some odd reason Jahseh's phone kept buzzing and it was faced down on the table. "babe you should get that." she said taking a sip of her water. he nodded and picked up his phone. she noticed a smirk form on his face but decided not to say anything because of where they were at.

"you ready to go." he asked looking at her. "we just got here." she whined. "okay, come on." he said standing up.

she got up from her chair and followed behind him walking out the restaurant. "i'm gonna drop you off at the house then i gotta head to the studio." he informed. she nodded putting on her seatbelt.

she couldn't lie and say he hurted her feelings. they'd literally just got to the restaurant and he wanted to leave.

at home

Lola was now in her sleeping clothes and had a bare face and was currently on Jahseh's mac book watching Netflix since she couldn't find their remote to the TV. on the side of the screen a message had popped up since his phone was connected to his lap top. she tapped it out of curiosity wanting to see what him and Stokeley talked about well at least that's who she assumed it was.

"you got some bomb dick." she whispered reading out loud to his self. "maybe she just had the wrong person." she muttered before seeing Jahseh's response. "thanks, might put a baby in you next time princess." she read out loud. "he won't even give me a baby and now i see why." she muttered. "i love you." she continued reading. "i love you too ma." she muttered.

she shut his lap top not wanting to read more. Lola got up from the bed and went into the bathroom and looked at herself. she had thick thighs, a little weight on her stomach, c-cup boobs, stretch marks, and nice hair. she tried to figure out if she looked weird or something.

"forget it." she mumbled walking back into their room closing the door. she went to the closet and grabbed her a pair of ripped jeans and t-shirt and put them on. the front door opened entering Jahseh and his friends. she put on her crocs and grabbed her phone and car keys leaving him for good.

she jogged down the stairs gaining their attention. "where you going." he asked. "don't worry about it." she mumbled. "hey Lola." Ming said. "hi little one." she said kissing his cheek. Ming was only 15 so she treated him like her child. "where are you going." Jahseh asked again stopping his conversation with his friends.

"to my house." she spoke. "for what." he asked tilting his head. "because were breaking up." she said causing him to look at her with the most deadliest glare. "ain't nobody leaving nobody so i don't know what the fuck you got going on." he said. "i don't know what you got going on either with your cheating." she said causing Stokeley to spit out his Hennessy.

"nobodies cheating on you." he lied as his friends all gave him that look besides Ming because they knew how close he was to Lola and he would've told her. "seems to me your friends think otherwise. which they probably did know but since your one of the bro's they didn't say shit and instead watched me get hurt. you love her right, you might put a baby in her next time you see her, right." she question laughing sarcastically.

"nice trick, wrong bitch." she mumbled leaving out the door not giving him time to say anything else.

at her house

Lola peeled off the rest of her face mask as her brown skin tone was red. "that shit hurted." she said rubbing her face. she was trying to do any and everything to avoid thinking about her failed relationship because she knew sooner or later she'd start crying about it. "time to watch some kind of movie." she said going through Netflix.

she picked The Kissing Booth 2. (yes, Noah cheated on Elle, idc i'll argue) half into the movie her phone went off. it was instagram notifications which she clicked on. it was nothing but Jahseh with another girl claiming her as his 'boo'. "moved on quick for someone who wasn't cheating." she said clicking out of the app continuing her movie.

Lola couldn't help but to start her crying. she couldn't even imagine how much longer it would've went on if she hadn't been on his Mac Book. even now she didn't know how long he had been unfaithful to her. "stop crying." she told herself wiping her tears. her phone began ringing causing her to grab her phone seeing who the caller id was and it was only Jahseh.

she clicked declined and kept clicking it since he kept calling til she finally answered. "i would appreciate if you'd stop calling me." she spoke sniffing. "baby i'm sorry." he spoke almost as if he was crying. "leave me alone Jahseh." she said about to hang up. "please, i'm so sorry princess." he whispered. "don't call me anything you call your hoes." she stated.

"come back to me i miss you." he spoke. "you have girls you call up, why do you need me." she mumbled.

"because when the lights off, all the money's gone, and the club scenes is no more. i need your comfort." he explained briefly. "good bye Jahseh." she spoke hanging up on him.