SCHOOL SHOOTERS

willow cried yet again as Jahseh mentioned he only used her for sex. "jahseh i have feelings to you know." she whispered wiping her face. "you already knew what it was from the start." he shrugged sitting at the edge of his bed. "why you treating me like this?" she asked crying more. "you ain't shit." he said.

"b-but i love you jahseh." she admitted through tears. he laughed a little, "i can't help it if you fell in love you'll just have to get over it the best way you can. matter fact get dressed and get the fuck out my house." he said coldly. willow sniffed as she slipped on her shirt and leggings, she couldn't tell him she was pregnant as she already knew what he'd say, "that's not my baby."

its true jahseh has been the only boy willow has ever slept with in her life but you know how guys are never wanting to take responsibility of there mistakes. she put on her uggs and jacket then grabbed her car keys off jahseh's drawer. she wiped away her tears again and walked down his stairs. "lock the door too!" he shouted.

willow left out the house and got into her car. she started it up and pulled out of his drive way. she drove home in tears as she couldn't stop crying just thinking about how he'd been treating her these past months for absolutely no reason at all when she's done nothing wrong to him.

all jahseh did was lead her on, had her thinking they'd be in a relationship but all that resulted in was willow getting her feelings hurt by jahseh multiple times. she claimed she was tired of it but yet she always ran back to him whenever he was horny. sex was the only thing he was keeping her for anyways.

she wanted to be with jahseh so bad but she knew he didn't want her and she wish he did. his birthday was tomorrow and willow went all out for him even after everything jahseh does/did to her she'll always make sure he's straight because she really does love him.

-

willow knocked on jahseh's door with the gifts she'd bought him, his door swung open revealing him. "what do you want now?" he asked rudely. "i just wanted to give you these since it's your birthday and um i also got you studio time with lil wayne since i know how much you love his music so yeah that's all. happy birthday jahseh." she said softly handing him his gifts before walking off his steps and back to her car to drive back home.

jahseh closed his door and locked it back. he sat on his couch and opened up the things she'd bought him. the first thing he opened was a photo of him and willow when they first met he notice the note she left on it and read it;

i know you might not wanna keep this photo considering you hate being reminded of anything that involves me for some reason. i'll never know why but i wanted you to have this because it was the first night we met through my brother stokeley and we hung out and i had the time of my life honestly, um i'm kind of scattered brain right now but i love you jahseh even if you don't feel the same way about me which is okay.

i just like being around you even if it's just sex, i'm happy when your around and i wish i could say the same for you. i'm sorry for whatever i did to make you dislike me for some reason that you only use me for your own needs but it's okay as long as i get to see you and be around you i'm okay.

your literally always the first thing on my mind when i wake up and the last thing when i go to sleep, it's just like no matter how many times you might do me wrong it's all worth it in the end if your happy.

i always look at this photo and just think about how happy we looked and think if you were really happy... you mean a lot to me jahseh you really do and i can't see myself with anyone else honestly. i love you a lot jahseh from the bottom of my heart i love you with everything in me. happy birthday<3.

-willow

jahseh sat the note down and opened up the card she'd given him also. 500$ fell out of it and she wrote something else; i know you said you needed 500$ to finish you house studio so i wanted to help. - willow.

he was starting to realize how much she actually did love him and care about him. he opened up everything else and put it away in his room neatly. he placed their picture on his nightstand. he had just one more thing to open which was in a little bag. he took it out and took the paper off it. he's eyes widen at the pregnancy test, "she's pregnant." he whispered.