PROMISCUOUS

Jessy entered the classroom excited to see her best friend jahseh so she skipped all the way to her seat that was next to him. "hiii jahseh." she said poking his shoulder since his head was down. he looked at her and rolled his eyes. "what's wrong seh seh?" she asked tugging on her stuffy. "leave me alone." he mumbled. she was sensitive and a little, they don't mix to well. her eyes watered, "did i do something jah?" she asked. "your a fucking embarrassment." he scolded.

she gasped lowly, "i'm sowwy jahseh will you still my friend your my only friend." she asked not wanting lose jahseh as her only friend. "no we're not friends we never were." he said harshly. jessy looked down at her stuffy with teary eyes. she stood up and walked out the class ignoring the calls from the teacher. "he's a big meanie it's okay nelly we'll have to find a new friend it'll be hard since nobody likes me." she said sadly talking to her stuffy.

"mommy's probably gonna be mad that i walked out the class but she'll still buy us ice cream today hopefully." she mumbled. she walked to the office and asked to call her mom so she wouldn't get in as much trouble. "hello?" she heard moms voice.

"hi mommy." she said happily. "jessy why you not in class honey bun?" she asked. "i was mommy but jahseh said i'm an embawrassment and that we were never friends and that really hurt my feelings mama." she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "oh bubba it's okay, we'll get new friends it might be hard but you will get new friends, okay so don't cry okay?" she spoke. "yeah but he was my only best friend mama i really liked him." she whispered.

jahseh listened as he was in the office now. "you want me to come get you?" her mom asked. "yes please mommy um can we go to um the ice cream shop today?" she asked. "yes mamas i'm on my way okay i love you." her mom said. "i love you too mommy." she said and hung up the phone.

"jessy." jahseh called. jessy looked at him and sat in the chairs in the office and ignored him. "we still get ice cream nelly." she said excitedly. "jessy come here." jahseh said. jessy continued to ignore him sticking her pacifier in her mouth swinging her feet since they couldn't touch the ground. jahseh huffed and walked up to her, "jessy look at me."

jessy looked at him with her innocent hazel eyes. "i'm sorry princess." he said. "your a meanie." she said. "i know and i'm sorry i was just mad and took my anger out on you. can you forgive me?" he asked. "will you be my friend again for real this time ?" she asked. "yes i'll be your friend." he said making her eyes light up. "okay i forgive you seh seh." she said giving him a hug.