WORLD$TAR MONEY

karla stared at the cold floor as the officer took her in for questioning. she didn't remember what happen that night so she didn't know what she was going to say. the unknown officer sat her in the metal chair and took a seat across from her.

"hello karla." the male officer spoke. she looked up at him then back at the freezing table in front of her. she didn't wanna be there at all. "i'm just going to ask you a few questions and we'll see where you'll be going from there." he said as she continued to stare down at the table.

"did you kill your father?" he asked making her snap her head up. "no." she mumbled. he nodded and wrote down on his note pad. "can you explain to me what happened?" he questioned looking up at her.

"i just, i just remember him coming home drunk. he came into my room, he tried... he tried touching me in spots i didn't wanna be touched. i don't know what happened after that it just- everything went blank and next thing i know i'm- i'm covered in blood." she spoke looking at her blood stained finger nails.

he nodded once again writing down what she said on his paper. he asked a couple more questioned before exiting the room so a detective could enter. "here's her paper work sir." he spoke handing the info about karla into his hands. the detective looked over it for a second before making his way to karla.

—————

INMATES FULL NAME : KARLA LEE HOPE

CURRENT ADDRESS : 689 E. Isabella Ave.
CURRENT TELEPHONE # : None
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER : 789-567-000
DATE OF BIRTH : November 29, 1999
HEIGHT : 5'2
WEIGHT : 120 pounds
EYE COLOR : Honey Brown
HAIR COLOR : Dark Brown
STATE : Florida

CHARGES
- manslaughter
- murder
- assault with a deadly weapon
- theft
- vandalism
- burglary
- aggravated assault
- robbery

—————

turns out karla was staying in the jail til they figured out her a court date. she didn't care since she'd been in juvenile before. the officer leaded her to her cell where another inmate was already at.

"he's a dangerous one good luck." the officer said laughing pushing her inside. she rolled her eyes at him and went to her bunk which was the bottom since her roommate was already on top.

she rubbed her red aching wrist hissing. "don't rub them it'll only make it worst." the boy spoke jumping down from his bunk.

"jahseh." he said putting his hand out. "karla." she said shaking his hand. "we might as well be friends we're gonna be in this shit hole for a while."

yeaa read that and stuff