STEP-FATHER

SASHA STEPPED out of the shower wrapping the towel around her hour glass figure. she wiped the fog off the mirror as her step father wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek. "we can't keep doing this." she muttered feeling bad. he chuckled as he tighten his towel around his torso. "why?" he asked licking his lips admiring the 19 year old girl as he was 22 with her mom in a married relationship.

"my mom." she whispered looking down in the sink then back up at him. he kissed up on her shoulder until he reached her ear. "what about her?" he whispered. "she loves you and i don't think she deserves this." Sasha tried to reason. he wrapped his arms around her as her breath hitched. "you really wanna stop this?" he muttered pressing himself against her. "who's gonna give you good dick every morning and before you go to sleep?" he asked.

no response.

"hm, cats got your tongue?" he teased. "who's gonna love you like me? who's gonna spoil you like the brat you are? because it sure won't be your stuck up mother." he whispered kissing on her neck. she closed her eyes as Jahseh left kissing on her neck. "i'll ask again, you really wanna stop this along with everything else?" he questioned. "i don't know." she muttered as her body was soon being consumed by his simple touches.

"make up your mind princess and choose wisely." he mumbled before walking out of the bathroom leaving her there. a sigh escaped Sasha's lips as she got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. she was really deep in thought of what option to choose. she didn't wanna hurt her mom but she always loved the way Jahseh treated her in private. she walked down the stairs seeing her mom drinking her coffee while leaning on the counter talking to Jahseh who was also dressed.

"morning mom." she spoke opening the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. "how'd you sleep hun?" her mom asked taking another sip of her coffee. "pretty good." she replied as Jahseh smirked. "what was good about it?" he asked causing her to roll her eyes. "who's taking me to school?" she spoke. "Jahseh." her mother informed. "why can't you do it?" she whined. "because i have work i need to get to if you'll excuse me." her mom said walking down the hall going to her office.

"ouch, you wanna avoid me now?" he teased grabbing the keys off the hook. she ignored him as they exited the house and got into his vehicle. "you gone ignore me all day baby?" he asked. "i'm not your baby." she muttered putting on her seatbelt. he chuckled leaning back in his seat not starting the car. "you really wanna end this shit, huh." he stated. "yes." she mumbled. "okay." he said.

𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

every since Sasha had wanted to end the whole affair situation with Jahseh, he'd been treating her like complete shit whenever her mother wasn't around and sometimes they'd get into heated arguments. at the moment Sasha was talking to her mom while Jahseh sat on the other side of her mother. "omg mom guess what." she said smiling. "spill." her mom said giving her, her full attention.

"i met a boy today, he say his name is Raymond but his friends call him Ray. really cute, nice swag, kind of tall. he told me that he whoop but he don't look like he play ball." she said blushing. "aww does my baby have a crush?" her mother teased. "maybe." she muttered smiling. Jahseh huffed and rolled his eyes. "is there a problem?" Sasha asked. "Uhn Uhn, y'all don't start this." her mom spoke.

"i'm going to my room." Sasha said getting up from the couch and you know, going to her fucking room as if that wasn't obvious. she closed her door and sat on her bed as her door opened again revealing Jahseh as he shut and locked her door. "get out." she spoke rolling her eyes .

fun fact : i'm eating peaches right now 😀

"you talkin' to that nigga?" he said referring to the boy she was telling her mom about. "and if i was, it ain't your concern. you ain't my daddy." she said. "you used to scream it in the bed." he shot at her as she sighed. "why can't you just let it go?" she asked. "because i'm in love you." he said. she looked up at him with a shocked expression on her face. "fuck." he said pulling at his dreads, "forget i said anything."

he turned around about to walk out her room when she pulled him back smashing her lips into his.