HEATHER

Jackie skipped onto the football field excited about cheering on her boyfriend. once she made it to the bleachers some stared and laughed at her making her shrug out of confusion and take a seat. she held onto a nike bag that held goodies in it for jahseh something she always did for him.

-

the game was finally over and jackie rushes down the steps to greet jahseh. "hi babe." she said going in for a kiss but he dodged it. she frowned, "well i brought everything you asked for in this bag." she said handing it to him with a sad smile.

"look jackie." he said looking at everyone who crowded them as they all knew what was about to happen. "i'm sorry but me and you was never a thing." he said harshly. she laughed, "don't be silly jahseh."

"it was a dare, from the team to date you and get you to fall in love with me. now that i have i don't need you anymore." he said leaving her speechless. she looked at everyone including her best friend and she was just embarrassed that he had to tell her this in front of everyone.

"o-okay well good game then." she said before pushing through the crowd with tears going down her face. she ran inside the school and into the art room and locked the door. she cried, hard.

"why'd he have to play with my heart like that." she whispered attempting to stop crying but the tears just kept falling. she loved jahseh and what made it so bad was whenever she told him he'd say it back.

"he doesn't love me or cares about me. why'd you have to be so stupid jackie no one likes you like that." she said hitting her head as if she was trying to get it through to herself.

"your okay your okay." she repeated to herself calmly with stray tears on her face. "it's just one humiliation i'm gonna be okay." she mumbled putting her hands on her knees.

"jackie?" she heard what sounded like her best friend she knew she'd be in the art room that's why she looked there first. "go away." her raspy voice manage to speak. "i'm sorry okay." her best friend spoke attempting to look for jackie.

"w-why didn't you just tell me? i told you how much i loved him and you just pretended like- like you didn't even know." she said. "i know and please forgive me. i know how embarrassing that was for you and i truly do apologize." her best friend said almost crying cause she didn't wanna lose jackie over this mistake.

"maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore." jackie said making her best friend heart break. "no jackie look i'm sorry from the bottom of my heart i'm so sorry." she pleaded. "i thought we didn't keep secrets from each other but i guess that's a promise you broke. i don't wanna be friends anymore aliyah i'm sorry." she spoke.

"fine, just know i'll do what ever it takes to make sure your my best friend again. i'm not giving up on us yet." aliyah said before walking out the art room as someone else entered.

jackie took that opportunity to cry again as she didn't know someone else had walked in. "i'm so tired of no one loving me for me. i'm a good friend to everyone i put their needs before mines. what more do i have to do for someone to love me." she whispered crying.

jahseh stood in front of her as she didn't know he was right there since her face was buried in her knees. "i just wished he loved me." he heard her say referring to him. "i do love you." he spoke making her jump.

she lifted up her head and seen jahseh someone she didn't wanna see. "can you p-please just go, you made it clear that you don't want me and i get it." she said wiping her eyes sniffing.

"i do want you jackie, i promise i do." he tried to assure her bending down. "i was literally just embarrassed by you not even thirty minutes ago. you don't want me jahseh. it w-was only a dare." she mentioned.

"i didn't wanna hurt you more than i already have." he said caressing her brown face. "what more can you do?" she asked. "i just your to precious." he repeated.

"hurt me jahseh." she whispered. "if hurting me means you'll be with me then hurt me bad. please." she begged. "jackie stop." he warned.

"please jahseh hurt me, break me. do whatever you have to do to me if it means you'll stay. i'll let you cheat, beat me, abuse me in many ways possible just don't actually leave me." she pleaded.

jahseh looked at the face she was giving him and gave in. "alright, just don't try and leave me after the damage is done."