STAR SHOPPING

BIANCA WATCHED THE VIDEO OF JAHSEH explaining why he did what he did to her. "what do you have that the next nigga don't?" he questioned before speaking again, "i was broke, i wasn't tall, i wasn't, you feel me?." he paused again. "i wasn't the strongest nigga you feel me, i didn't have much going besides my music." he said into the mic as the radio producer listened.

"and at that, the way she loved me and showed me love. i just literally loved her so much that... i wanted her to leave me alone so that's why i cheated cause i knew she wouldn't stay with me if i cheated. she was to good for me and i knew she deserves someone way better than me someone that's gone love her and respect her." he spoke before she exited out the video not wanting to here more.

she blinked the tears away as her doorbell rung. she got up and looked through the peep whole and saw jahseh standing there with her hoodies. she opened the door, "thanks." she mumbled reaching for them before jahseh stepped back. "you good?" he asked noticing how drained and sadden she looked.

"i'm awesome jahseh." she mumbled, "can i please have my hoodies?" he shook his head, "no. let me in bianca." he demanded making her step aside and let him in. she closed the door behind him and locked it. "what's up with you babygirl?" he asked. "nothing jah." she lied. "you know i know when you lie so tell me what's up." he said again.

"i just miss you that's all. waking up to you everyday and smelling your scent, i don't know i just miss you that all you know but i'm trying to move on i swear." she whispered the last part more to herself knowing she didn't even believe what came out her mouth.

"you gotta understand i did what i did for a reason. i didn't deserve you. i didn't wanna ruin such a beautiful angel like yourself bianca you mean so fucking much to me and i couldn't leave you scared of my mistakes. i love you bruh so much." jahseh spoke caressing her cheek softly making her look at him.

"you don't realize that i don't care about you ruining me jahseh, i want your scars. i wanted to be able to help you perfect your mistakes, i love you jahseh more than you can ever imagine and i'm willing to anything to get you back." she admitted. "we don't fit bianca." he mumbled sitting on her couch.

"we do." she defended. "bianca we don't just accept it!" he yelled at her making her face soften. "i-i'm sorry jahseh, i just can't get over you." she whispered ashamed of her self more embarrassed also. "just block my number and every social media you have me on." she spoke again. "n-." she cut him off,

"i have to get over you jahseh and if not seeing you on social media having the time of your life with so many different women helps me get over you than please do so." she spoke softly. jahseh didn't want that, he wanted her not to be able to get over him, he wanted her to continue to have the obsession she had with him.

"i can't do that mamas." he whispered lowly. "y-you don't even want me jahseh so why continue to make me fall more and more in love with you every single day." she asked. the truth was he to has an obsession with her and he tried or maybe thought fucking random women would've helped him forget about her but it didn't. it just only made him want her more than he should've ever craved her.

"i love the sound of your angelic tone baby. the way you speak to me and touch me makes me go soft. your the only girl i've ever became a baby around. i feel like your baby whenever your comforting and telling me how much your proud of me and how much you love me. i love that feeling i like the feeling of always being myself around you and gosh i know i fucked up but your were just to good to me." he spoke with a little shake in his voice.

bianca grabbed his chin softly and turned it towards her, "please just give me this feeling before you give up on me." she whispered attaching his lips to hers after.