BEST INTEREST PART TWO

"WHAT DO YOU mean your pregnant?" he asked pulling away from the young girl. "exactly what i said Jahseh, i'm 3 weeks pregnant." she spoke playing with her fingers. "you need money for the abortion?" he asked causing her mouth to drop. "are you dead serious?" she asked. "on my grave." he spoke. "wow." she said shaking her head. "so you can lay down in bed with me and make a baby but can't take responsibility for one?" she spoke.

"pretty much." he said coldly. "i'm not getting a abortion." she argued. he shrugged. "looks like you'll be a single parent then." he said grabbing his keys. "now your leaving?" she asked. "that's what it looks like." he stated.

Molly eyes watered. "are you for real right now?" she spoke again. "delete my number." he said before walking out the door. "hurry and go bust his windows!" the author spoke before disappearing in thin air. Molly ran out the door and picked up a brick and threw it at Jahseh's new BMW window.

hearing the glass shatter make her eyes widen as Jahseh gave her the most deadliest glare. "whoops, gotta dash." she said running back into the house slamming the door shut and locking it. "shit, i fucked up." she mumbled as Jahseh pounded hardly on the door. "open this fucking door Molly!" he yelled. remembering he had a key caused Molly to hide in the pantry because he'd remember soon that he had one also.

she put her hands together and began to silently pray that she'd make it out this situation alive. "Molly bring yo ass!" he shouted throughout the house causing her to jump and whimper. she was scared because what could a 17 year old girl do to a 19 year old boy. "look Lord my birthday is in a month just let me make it till then." she whispered hearing every room door open. "your only making it worse for yourself bruh." he said.

the pantry door opened as she put her hand over her mouth in attempt to cover her hard breathing from fear.

she let out a tiny but loud enough poot causing Jahseh to turn his attention towards her. "bingo." he muttered snatching her up. "aw damn." she whined as he took them upstairs to her room. "why the fuck did you do that?" he screamed in her face as she just sat there looking dumb as ever. she shrugged. "the fuck your mean you don't know." he stated gripping her cheeks tightly.

"your doing to much." she spoke as it cone out a muffle from his tight painful grip. "i wanna beat yo ass so bad." he spoke chuckling a little. "so beat me daddy." she muttered as he let go of her jaw. "why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to that shit?" he asked trying to calm himself down. "i wasn't gone do it but i did, you can get it fixed." she shrugged. "fuck you think i am, a atm?" he asked cracking his knuckles. "that bank account of yours says so." she spoke smartly.