TEACHER'S PET

Leslie got up from her graffiti filled desk as her teacher told her that the principle wanted her. she didn't know what for but didn't argue about it so instead she was now seated in his office fixing her skirt. he stepped inside the mini office and shut the door grabbing her attention as he finally took his seat at his desk.

"do you know what your in here for Leslie?" he asked tilting his head causing her to cross her legs tightly. she shook her head. "take a look at your outfit." he stated. she looked down seeing a tube top and jean skirt. she groaned knowing she was getting dress coded. "oh come on Mr. O, i always dress like this." she whined.

"and you always get dress coded." he shot back leaning forward on his table. she sighed now irritated with the male that sat before her. "your also failing math and science." he mentioned. "their so boring tho." she mumbled. "don't you wanna go to college?" Mr. Onfroy questioned. she shook her head. "i can become a stripper." she said shrugging.

he mentally rolled his eyes at her response clearing his throat. his eyes traveled down to her harden nipples before looking back up at her face. "i'll give your mother a call." he announced making her sit up from being slumped in her chair. "Mr. Onfroy, you know how she is please don't call her." she begged. "if i can't get to you maybe she can." he said about to pick up the phone.

"can't we make a deal or something?" she asked standing up walking around his desk standing in front of him. "if it's appropriate then yes." he said keeping eye contact with her. "hm, appropriate." she whispered. she walked towards his door and locked it. "what if i gave you a little something and you let me graduate?" she said.

"no, you either get your grades up or you'll be redoing your senior year." he spoke watching her every move. she got on her knees placing her hands on his legs. "Leslie get the fuck up." he said sternly not caring that he used foul language with a student, considering she wasn't acting like one. she shook her head unbuckling his belt.

"just let me make it up to you, Mr. Onfroy." she said in a seductive tone. he hadn't had head in a while so he was debating on if he wanted her to do it or not since she was still a miner being that she was 17. she tugged his pants down seeing the big print he had in his boxer. "ain't no way, ain't no fucking way." she mumbled to herself causing a smirk to appear on the older male's face as she took his penis out.

"wow." she said as it stood tall before her. she placed the tip in her mouth. he hissed at the coldness of her saliva. her mouth began salivating as she began to bob her head down as he watched her tucking his bottom lip in between his teeth. he grabbed her hair moving it out her face so he could see her melanin beauty.

Leslie took all of Jahseh into her mouth making his hips buck and a groan escape his lips that turned her on even more than she already was. "fuck girl." he grunted gripping her hair taking control. he bobbed her head down making sure he put all of himself inside her now filthy mouth. spit bubbles and saliva dripped down her mouth onto his man hood.

her little gags filled the air also his groans. "i'm close." he warned her as he continued to abuse her poor throat. he licked his lips throwing his head back on the seat feeling his stomach tighten up. his lower body began to twitch as many different profanities left his plumped lips. "fuck fuck." he chanted as he moaned shooting his cum down her sore throat.

Leslie lifted up from his dick swirling her tongue around her mouth feeling how slimy his children felt. "swallow." he demanded fixing himself. she did as told and swallowed his kids. "good girl, i'll see you at graduation. now get to class."