KARMA

Lynx watched as her phone changed from her snapchat to an incoming phone call from the jail. it was her best friend jahseh calling her. he recently was locked up due to a female lying for unnecessary reasons like for money and clout. she answered the phone with a smile on her face.

"hello?" her soft calming voice flowed through the phone.

"hey lynx, you good?" he asked making sure she was okay cause she was taking him being away for a while the hardest. "yes. are you okay, i miss you already." she spoke. "yeah i miss you more babygirl. ima be out in no time, i promise we gone be good ight?" he asked.

"okay jah. i love you." she coo'd making him smile. "i love you more lynx." he spoke truthfully. "aye i gotta question." he stated. "what?" she asked. "if i die would you miss me?" he questioned. "why are you asking me this?" she mumbled. "cause i wanna know. if i die would you miss me?" he asked again.

"yeah." she whispered. "you said yeah?" he questioned again. "mhm." she mumbled. he laughed, "good tahaha." "why are you laughing?" she asked confused. "i don't know. i guess it's just funny to me." he spoke.

"do they have any good food in there?" she asked changing the subject. "nah this shit nasty i only eat the fruit and drink water." he said. "oh okay." she spoke. "lynx i wanna fuck you so bad yo." he stated making her mouth drop.

"w-why?" she asked shocked at his words. "yo pussy look good. i went through your camera roll and seen you playing with it." he admitted. "oh my gosh." she whispered embarrassed.

"don't worry ma, i liked it." he said smirking cause he knew she was embarrassed. "i gotta remember to delete shit out my phone." she said. "you'll let me take yo virginity when i get out?" he asked. "um yeah i guess." she spoke with a shrug. "for real?" he asked not believing her. "yes jahseh you can take my virginity." she said.

"bet." he said happily. "when you gone be put in placement?" she questioned. "probably after i do 3 months up in here then i think i do the 6 at placement." he said. "okay okay." she said. "TIMES UP ONFROY!" she heard a guard shout in the background. "i love you lynx and keep that pussy pretty for daddy okay?" he asked.

"okay jahseh, i love you too."

months later

Jahseh was finally getting out of jail and lynx was the one there to pick him up. "i'm here to get Jahseh Onfroy." she stated picking at her nails. "he'll be out in twenty minutes." the man spoke. she nodded and stood by the doors. she bit the inside of her mouth suddenly feeling a wave of nervousness wash over. ten minutes pasted and jahseh finally came in sight with a little facial hair that look sexy to lynx making her bite her lips.

she walked up to him and instantly pulled him into a hug.

"i missed you jah." she mumbled against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "i miss yo ass too lynx." he stated taking in her scent that he loved oh so much. "come on ion wanna be up here no longer then what i already was." he spoke grabbing her hand.

"yes yes yes fuck." lynx moaned as jahseh pounded deeply into her virgin pussy. she scratched at his body roughly enough to leave marks. "shit lynx." he groaned digging his nails in her hips. "i love you baby fuck." lynx manage to get out before no sound came out her mouth from how good jahseh was fucking her.

"i love you more." he moaned into her ear making her whimper. he gripped her boob roughly as his creamy dick hit her g-spot making her scream in pleasure. "you like that shit?" he grunted. "yes daddy o-oh my gosh r-ight there yes." she moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"right here?" he asked hitting her spot multiple times on purpose. "mhm baby ohhh." she whispered feeling her high coming. her juicy gorilla grip pussy clenched around him making him groan. "s-stop that shit fuck fuck fuck." he grunted as his dick slid out of her due to how wet she was.

he rubbed his tip up and down her lips making her whimpers and play with her nipple. "put it back in daddy." she whined. "beg for it." he damanded. "please papi." she pleaded biting her lip. jahseh slammed into her again making her shout, the neighbors could probably hear them.

"oh my god oh my god oh my god." she cried tears of pleasure she'd never felt this before. "you got some good ass pussy." jahseh whispered focusing on how pretty his dick looked covered in her juices.

"open yo mouth." he demanded. she opened her mouth as moans escape them. jahseh gathered spit in his mouth and spit it in her mouth. "swallow that shit like a nasty bitch." he dared. lynx swallowed his spit happily. "your a nasty ass whore for daddy huh?" he questioned rubbing her pearl still slamming in and out of her. "yes daddy." she moaned.

"i- fuck i'm gonna cum." she spoke out. "coat this dick with them pretty ass juices." he demanded as he bit his lip to conceal his moans. "oh yesss." she dragged out as her cream coated jahseh's dick. he slid out of her feeling his high coming. "tongue out." he spoke. she stuck her tongue out and jahseh beat his dick looking down at how innocent she looked.

"you a pretty bitch." he mumbled as his cum squirted out on lynx's tongue. "fuck yes suck my dick." he spoke making her take him to her mouth. he reached over and grabbed his phone and a blunt and relaxed as lynx sucked his dick.

he lit his blunt up and smoked it going to snapchat to record her. he put on the flash and started recording her, "got a real ass bitch sucking my dick fresh outta jail." he spoke letting out a laugh. he stopped recording and saved it then put it in 'my eyes only'.

he clicked it again and put an emoji over lynx face and posted it and put his phone away before taking a puff of the weed watching her spit on his dick looking at him with innocent eyes. "you gone ride daddy?" he asked in a raspy voice.

she nodded and crawled towards him before hovering over him.

she slid on his dick moaning at the sudden contact. he continued to smoke his blunt as she bounced up and down making him groan. "shit mamas." he spoke smacking her ass. "you feel so good inside me baby." she whispered kissing on his neck softly as he put the blunt out.

she suck on his neck as he grabbed her hips and took control slamming her down with force. "FUUCK!!" she moaned out feeling how rough he hit her spot making her cream fast. "ouuu shit cream this dick." he encouraged. jahseh felt his cum working it's way up his dick. "get off i- shit i'm finna buss." he warned.

"cum in this pussy daddy." she dared. "shit fuck it." he groaned as he bussed inside her. she slid off of him flopping on the bed as they both tried to catch there breath.