Chapter 2

Three years ago

Early morning, we have training. I go out, the ninja on the deck. I grab a sword and go to Lloyd. He doesn't even look at me as I tap his shoulder.

Looking at Cole and Jay spar, Nya is going against Zane. Sighing, I go off the ship. Finding a rock, I practice with it.

All the anger I've felt, the gang ignoring me. Even Sensei's. What did I do, if I did anything, why can't they tell me what it is. Wripping my brow, I make the trip back to the ship.

Coming up the ramp, I see Cole and Sensei Wu. "Hey guys, I was doing some training of my......" I slam into the deck after Cole slaps me.

Holding my cheek, I roll over only to have Sensei nod behind me. A fist slams into my face, black eye immediately. Next I know, I'm getting beat by my own team.

Hours go by, they take turns or hit me all at once. When it's over, I can bearly get up. Holding my arm, I limp to the room.

Opening the door, my bed is stripped. Going to the drawers, their empty. 'What the hell.' I think. Going out the room, I notice a door open. Going in, my sheets and clothes are on the floor.

Sighing, I painfully make the bed and place my clothes in the drawers. In too much pain to do anything else, I just lay down. Closing my eyes, I fall sleep.

My bad arm is jerked hard, a popping sounds. Crying out, Cole slams a fist in my mouth. Spitting out blood and a tooth, he jacks me up. "Think you get to relax. Oh no. You've got cleaning to do." Cole says.

I'm shoved to the floor, a paper roll is dropped at my face. Grabbing the paper, I read it. It doesn't say anything, all but three words.

Behind you, bitch.

Turning around, Zane slams his fist into my cheek, the bone creaks. I'm spined around and slam into the dinning room table. I'm knocked the fuck out.

Gasping, I lurch up. Grass under me tells me I'm in the forest. Looking around, my bag is on the ground by a tree.

Looking around, the beloved Bounty is nowhere to be seen or heard. "WHAT DID I DO." I scream to the heavens.

Grabbing my bag, I head for some shelter. Finding a cave, I go in. Laying out the sheets in a somewhat cozy manner, I lay down to get some sleep.

' WHAT did I do. Why did they leave me high and dry.' I think, sleep not coming easy. I eventually fall asleep on the promise to find out what happened