Chapter 14

Walking in the door, I'm tackled by Light. He nuzzles my neck, I pick my baby up. Nya comes running, she hugs me as well. The clock strikes three and I go to the kitchen.

Zane is there, he's looking for something. "What's you looking for." I ask. He whips around, shock in his eyes. "Tha Crockpot. For Pot Roast." He says.

Going to the cabinet beside the stove, I pull out the macaroni pan, reaching for the Crockpot. Pulling it onto the counter, Zane smiles. "Thanks, I'll get started on the roast." He says.

"My team is coming over. There's seven in total." I tell hem. "About to be eight." I walk out. Setting the table to accommodate the numbers we'll have, a knock sounds at the door.

Cole goes to it, slamming it once more. "Kai, Ultraviolet, Morro and a few other villains are outside." He said.

I smile, going to the door and opening it. "Sorry Vi. They think y'all are still evil." I say as Voilet hugs me. She pulls away, the gang walks in and I close the door.

"Guys. My second-in-command Ultra. Third is Morro. Time twins are my black ups. And y'all know Neuro, Tox, and Shade. Now, we're expecting a new member. I want all to make hem feel welcomed." I explain.

An hour later, a knock at the door sounds. Getting up, I open it. "Lucifer, good to see you. Come in." I smile as he walks in.

We sit down to eat, Lucifer stays away from everyone. Getting up, I go to hem. "Gang, Lucifer is from a different realm. He's also one of very few like hem. Lucifer is a born vampire, in his realm, they were created, he's one of very few to be born." I explain.

"If he's a vampire, doesn't he need to feed." Jay asks, Nya shields light and her two. I shrug my coat off, unbuttoning my shirt.

Leaning my head to the side, Lucifer sinks his fangs into my neck. He gets his fill and pulls away, licking the wounds.

Pulling the coat back on and sitting down, I lace my fingers. "In the cell, I was paired with Lucifer and he needed to feed. But, his craving took hold and he almost dranked me dry." Lucifer places a cup down in front of me.

I down the blood, my body shivers as it enters my body. "You can guess what that was. Lucifer does that to help me recover. He will join the Drago's." The members all nod, taking to the new member.

We eat, Lucifer stays besides me to watch over me as we chat and catch up. Light walks up to Lucifer, Luc picks hem up and Light hugs hem. Lucifer smiles and holds Light close.

Everyone leaves or goes to bed, Light is asleep on Lucifer's shoulder. I lead hem to Light's room, Lucifer lays hem in the bed. I tuck my son in and kiss his forehead.

Closing the door, I motion Lucifer to follow. We enter my room. "There's no other free room, my bed is big enough for us both." I say. Lucifer nods, smoke appears around Lucifer, his clothes change.

I lay down, Lucifer sits beside me. "Kai, there's something I need to tell you something." He says

I sit up, kneeling on the bed. "What is it." I ask.

"Don't get mad at me, but I believe your vampire." Lucifer says.