Chapter 16

Opening my eyes, I'm in a room that's not mine. Sitting up, I'm in a lavish room. The bed is covered in silk sheets and I'm in a robe. Pushing the covers back, I head for the washroom. With only torches, I light them with my fire and a pile of clothes is on the basin.

Walking to them, their mine, washed and dried. "Where the hell am I." I say, putting on the clothes. Pulling on the coat, the bedroom door opens. Waving my hand, the torches die, sending the room into darkness.

"Young sir, are you asleep still." A female voice sounds. I keep quiet, lowering to the floor and creep out the room. A woman stands at the foot of the bed, she looking at the empty bed.

"Where di....." I tackle her, she hisses and whips her head around. Fangs flash, I leap away. The woman stands, brushing herself off ."I must say, not even Aylan can sneak up on me. I'm Rida, wife to Aylan." Rida bows.

I don't say anything, Rida stands. "Please, is there anything you'd like to know." She asks.

"One, where's my son. Two, where the hell are we. Three, Why am I here." I say.

"If you'll come with me, Mi Lord, I'll explain all." Rida says, heading for the door. I follow her for two reasons, to get answers and to get Light.

Following Rida, we come to a dining hall, the table is full of people. "Mama." I hear. A chair is pushed back, Light jumps out and I run to hem. Sliding on my knees, i pull my son to me.

Light grips the back of my coat, not daring to let go. He cries in my shoulder as I stand and go to the seat he was in. Sitting down in it, I gently rock Light.

"You have a mortal son, my lord." The man at the head of the table says. I shoot hem a glare, the man shrinks back. "My son isn't mortal. Neither am I." I say.

"Than you know what you are." Rida says, sitting down. "The son to the King and Queen. My friend Lucifer told me." I snarl. A cup is placed before me, I take it and down the blood in one gulp.

"Not as good as my Lucifer's." I say, setting it back on the table. "You reviled to a human." The woman beside said, horror on her face.

"He's a born Vampire. And my mortal family knows of me. Ninjago knows of me. And not one fears me. And, a few nights ago, it was found out me and hem are mates, soulmates in fact. And, I dare anyone to question differently." I order, eyes changing and my canines extend.

All bow their heads. "Now, I need to get back home to Ninjago, is there anyway for me to do that." All look at each other. "Sadly, only a shadow user can drift between realms." Lyles says.

My anger boils. I surge up, Light jumps from my arms as I slam them on the table. "You mean to fucking tell me, I'm God damn stuck here." I roar. None are looking at me, well not personally.

"Your.......your hands, my Lord." Lyles says, pointing. Looking down, black smoke bellows on the table. Letting my hands up, the smoke follows. Getting an idea, I concentrate on it drawing back and it follows command.

Opening my hands, the smoke gently flows as I form a ball. Pulling it back in, Lyles stands. "Any a grand master has that level of expertise." He says.

"I guess being the master of fire helps with that." I say. All look at me. Guards come in, I'm on defense as they surround us. "There is an intruder in the castle." One of the guards say.

I'm grabbed, covered by two of the guards and we're all led out. Coming to the main hall, the intruder is there. And I know hem. Light takes off running, Lucifer bends and picks him up as I walk down the stairs.

"Prince, no." Lyles says as Lucifer steps close. "How'd you find us." I ask, Lucifer wraps an arm around me. "Oh it wasn't hard, especially when someone finds out about their shadow magic." Lucifer replies.

I grab the back of his head, pull hem down and kiss my beloved. Lucifer returns it, Light giggles as we part. "We'll head home tomorrow." Lucifer whispers as the others come down.

I lay my head on his shoulder, a purr coming from my chest. I feel safe in his arms and I never want to leave them.

-----------------------------

Comment if y'all want a sex scene next chapter. Later