Chapter 4

Two years later, present

Dropping from the roof top, I'm in the very ally that this all started. The four thugs are at the beginning of the ally. With a whistle, they look at me. "Fire boys back. Does he want fun." The boss says. I smirk a seductive smile.

"How about back at your place. Handsome." I sweetly saw. Walking over, I wrap my arms around his neck, nipping his chin. His arms wrap around my waist, lifting me. He puts me against the wall.

Leaning in for a kiss, I thread my fingers in his hair. Boss gasps, I smirk as I force the pill down his throat. Making hem swallow it, boss pulls away. Foam begins to come from his mouth as he falls.

The other three go to run when I pull my gun out. "At the bags, knees, hands on your head." They nod and follow out of fear. Tapping the barrel against my chin, I smirk. "You four raped me when I was weak and defenseless. Will, the tables have turned."

I fire three shots, the three fall on the trash bags. Cops come but I'm gone. Coming home, Light runs to me.

"Mawa, ye home." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Did mawa get baddies." He asks. "I sure did, how about some icecream." He cheers and jumps down. Running to the kitchen, I open the freezer. Light pulls his chair to the snack bar.

He climes up as I fix sundae for us. "Chocolate or caramel." I ask. "Caramel." He says. Drizzling some over the icecream, I set the bowl between us. With two spoons, we eat the sundae.

Later we go to sleep, Light joining me. In the morning, I take Light to the park. He runs to the swings and I place hem in my lap, swinging with hem. Many parents smile at us, not many single dad's, or mom's in my case, are this close to their kids.

Light giggles and smiles, holding me close. We spend all morning there before I go to work. Light walks up the steps to the dinner. I work behind the bar and my boss allows me to bring Light. I hold his bag of stuff to do, lifting hem into the bar stool.

Setting the bag in the seat beside hem, I clock in and go behind the bar. "Mawa, can I get soda." Light asks, coloring. I smile and fix the drink. Setting it before hem, Light drinks it and continues coloring.

The day goes by, I fill orders and such. Around four o'clock, I head for a table. A tray full of drinks in hand. Getting to the table, I freeze at the sight of the gang. They don't recognize me as I set the drinks down and head back.

Light giggles into his hands. I look down. A folded paper is on the sink. Opening it, it's a picture of me and hem. Going around the bar, I hug hem and kiss Light.

 Going around the bar, I hug hem and kiss Light

A tap on my shoulder has me looking at Zane. "He's a cutie. Who's his mama." He asks. I go behind the bar, popping a beer top and sliding it to the man. "I'm his mama. He was born out of rape." I say. Zane nods and sits beside Light. "Hey buddy, what's your name." Zane asks.

"I don't talk to strangers. Mama's orders." I give a look at Zane. Refilling the beers, Cole walks up. "Can I get a budlight." He asks. Grabbing a cold one from the ice, I pop the top.

Handing it over, Cole grabs my hand, rolling my sleeve up and the cut scar is seen. Cole let's go in shock, Zane looks at me. "Kai." I turn away, continuing filling the fridge.

"Kai. Answer........" "Why. Why would I talk to y'all after you left me high and dry." I tell them. Light comes around the bar, I kiss his cheek. "Go to Ray Ray in the back. This is gonna get ugly." I tell hem. Light nods, pushing the door to the kitchen and Ray picks hem up.

I catch his eye, Ray nods and closes the door. Grabbing the pitcher's, I head for the table. Filling the cups, Cole and Zane sit down. Pulling a chair out, I wave to Susan and she takes the bar.

"So, Kai. What's been happening." Nya looks at me. "Well, where to begin." I say, lacing my hands.