Chapter 6

Three months later

To say life is great, it is. Light loves his aunt and uncle's. But, lately, a nagging feeling in my gut is telling me that something ain't right. And usually, lately, my gut hasn't been wrong.

I'm stalking my prey, a thug that's been raping young women. Dropping silently behind, I creep up on the thug. He goes to grab a lady when I grab hem. Throwing hem back, he lands on the trash.

"You get off preying on women. Well, your not going to see the light of day for a long time." I tell hem. Drawing my gun, I fire a shot. The thug falls, slumping in the trash. The thugs phone is on the ground. Normally, I leave them, but my guts telling me to take it. So, slipping it in my pocket, I jump to the roof.

On the roof, the cops here. The Commissioner looks at me. I nod, he nods and I leave.

Back at the apartment, I break into the thugs phone. The contacts normal but in the pictures, I freeze. A picture shocks me. Loading the picture on my laptop, I run it.

The time it was taken was a week ago. The pixels are authentic, this is real, and my blood runs cold.

The picture is the ninja suspended in a celler, blood covering them. Wu and Garmadon are slumped on the floor, Misako is curled beside Garmadon. And Nya............

Oh god, Nya is bleeding from her lower area. She shows signs of being pregnant.

They didn't leave me, they were taken.

Looking at the picture, what appears to be the Overlord is in the far right of the picture.

"Well, Overlord, you just made the worst mistake ever." I touch the screen as my eyes shift from brown to white with slitted pupils. "Just hang on, guy's, I'm coming." I promise.

----------------------So, how's the story so far

So, how's the story so far.