☆Ultimate star☆

[Kokichi's POV]
"PFFT that's totally lying!" I said to her. She said hmph and looked away from me. I wanted to tell her how acting was basically lying but I already said it over 1000 times, and she dossn't believe me, it kinda hurts how she denies me but whatever...

-|Coversation|-

Kokichi
You

'Hmph' all you want! I still think it's lying that just changed it's name to that so they can cover the fact that acting is lying. My little star nishishi.

IT'S NOT LYING IF IT REALLY HAPPEND KOKICHI!

(dammit pain go away, not now) But your not that person nishishi~

A-I-I-Th-that-

That's right! right star~

Don't say star like that. My stomach feels funny if you say it like that...

Ohohooh! does the little star like me perhaps? (what are you saying OUMA?!)

N-no! Yo- you dumbass...

( Ow, that hurt) Hey stop lying star I know what your doing...

D-doing what?!

A-c-t-i-n-g. NISHISHI!

*blushes* If I'll tell you I might lose a dear friend of mine...

(What does that mean?) lose what? I'm sorry but were losing soooo manys students here that why be nervous if you lose a friend. There's no point in being sad and shy about it when this might be your last chance to confess. So stop lying and just tell me.

Pfft! Im sorry but the words 'Stop lying' is so unlike you! Where's the real Kokichi? Have you murdered him?

The.Question.(Y/N).ANSWER.IT.

I've never seen the Kokichi eager to know the truth. Is something up Kokichi?

Your hopeless... Might as well fall into despair if my friend and only one won't tell me the truth...( Im fucking bad at acting)

Stop acting. Your bad at it...

(Darn it) just answer my question star! please Im begging you star~

FINE. I-I mean of course. M-my crush is here in this school...

(Now how the fuck do I figure out who to kill with that kind of info) I mean a name! and gender include that!

AHHH! So much info. Why do you even need to know?! you a stalker or somethi'n?

JUST ANSWER WHAT I SAID STAR!

HIS A PURPLE HEADED AND EYE LIAR! AND I WISH THAT HE WOULD BE THE ONE I KISSED IN PLAYS. I WISH AND WRITE SCRIPTS ABOUT ME AND HIM! I EVEN WRITE FANFICS ABOUT HIM AND ME!

(calm thyself Kokichi, she just confessed to you. Welp trust you gut. Kokichi and then the pain would go away!)

[3rd person POV]
Kokichi kissed you. Luckily and unluckily you kissed a lot of guys but hey! you know how to kiss... Kokichi and you were getting in the moment when suddenly....

(not my video, obviously)

both of you stopped there and held hands intertwining...♡

Let's head to the trial early shall we?

We shall!~

Oh! so excited. Are you sire your not the killer

*pretend gasp* how'd you know! Don't tell anybody please koki~

Nishihsi I won't cause i'll be dead then~

Then let's try to escape me and you~!

Not a bad idea my little star.

hehe I know right? but I promise I didn't kill someone

I believe you! I also did not murder someone.yet at least....

Congrats you just made you girlfriend scared for her own life. Haha joking I trust you koki

My heart! nishishi love you my actor and star~

Love you too grape liar~

☆<End.. OR IS IT?>♤

it is now bye!...♡