Remembering things...

Ethans POV. 

I laid in bed slowly opening my tired eyes to see the bright sun in the window. I blinked. I didn't want to get up but i had to, I was going to do another video yet again with Mark for unus annus. it was fun but hard work. But the most thing I was happy about waking up in the morning was seeing my Meekers every time i woke up and saw her sweet face. (not lol)

I yawned and stretched, "Morning Mik-" i started to roll over and then realized she wasn't there. I seriously forgot...we broke up yesterday. and she was staying at her place now not with me. I sighed sadly stuffing my face in the pillow trying to hold the tears that always fell when i thought of the break up. But i held it in i shouldn't be getting sad over this. I handled break ups before but this....this was different..we've been together for like 2 or 3 years as i remember. I didn't want to lose her but our relationship wasnt going well so thats when we decided to break up. I didnt want to go with it but i pretended to be ok with it but i wasn't. 

I laid up rubbing my watery eyes, "I still have Mark...my best friend. He'll cheer me up." I mumbled, sniffing. Soon I heard a cute wittle bark at the foot of my bed, "Spence?" I called cheerfully to Spencer, he jumped up on the bed and licked my face kinda like he knew i was upset and he was cheering me up. I laughed and nuzzled him, "Your the best boy spencey. Im glad you weren't Mika's dog...if you were she would of took you away from me." I told Spencer acting like he'll answer.

He wags his tail excitedly. I ruffled his fur and hugged him tightly, "you know what? you cure my depression...Thanks pal." I whispered softly burring my face in his soft fur. Soon after 5 minutes of cuddling i got up and went to the bathroom. 

I looked in the mirror at myself, "hhmm...after being single for so long back then and being single now feels alot different... never thought ill get a girlfriend...but now i don't have one anymore. would this change anything?" I talked to my self. 

I shook my head, "Wh-what the-?" I said confused looking at mirror. (why am i so ugly XD lol) I swear i saw my reflection doubled. I rubbed my eyes and blinked. "These demons are messin with me i swear! CANT I GET PEACE! GIVE ME A BREAK!" I yelled getting out of control there. Then i heard a cackle and looked at the mirror, I was right my reflection was doubled. But that fuckin reflection was something i never could get rid of....

"B-blank..???!!!" I stammered backing away from the mirror, I then looked behind me but he wasnt there. He started to snicker again. God i hated his little baby laugh. He doesn't scare me that much but i dont really know if he could ever harm me anyways. he never did when he came. ("came" XD) 

I looked at the mirror again but he wasn't there anymore. "Please just leave me alone....not right now...not when im going through a bad time.." I groaned and shut my eyes tightly wishing he'll just go away. I still continued to hear laughing. 

Im not letting him make me even more depressed. I soon yeeted towards the door and opened it to maybe take a run for it if he was in the bathroom with me. 

I opened the door and began to go out but when i did i spotted Blank. I looked at him with wide eyes. speechless. (period XD)

"ohh Eefy...I wasn't there for cuddle time? You know i love cuddles hehe~" Blank tilted his head creepily and cackled.